Sequel: Her Story
Status: Done :D comments are welcome

Love is Foolish

Chapter Six

Alex fell in and out of consciousness. Sleeping was hard, and full of fear but being in that room alone was worse. He didn't know how long it had been until he fully regained consciousness.

Finally he woke up fully, completely out of dream land.  He felt a extreme pain in his neck and arm. He slowly opened his eyes.
Somehow he expected he'd be home. Instead he found himself in that basement. He felt a slight pang of disappointment.

His neck hurt from sleeping, or trying to sleep uncomfortably. Looking at his hand, he saw a bloody mess. Loads of tiny scratches, looking like the finger nails that created them crisscrossed his arm. Dried blood covered it all. It felt surreal to think that she did that, the girl he thought he was falling for, the one that made out with him so amazing and yet the one that was possibly keeping him captive here

Alex couldn't even try to understand her motives. He didn't want to even. It would ruin for him the happiness he felt when he thought he found a girl that looked amazing, had a amazing sense of humor, amazing taste,and just a amazing personality. Alex could see them getting married, after getting to know each other better obviously but still.

The thought that it could be her that did this would be what would truly break him. He just wanted to focus on escaping, on leaving the awful room. It was torturous. Time didn't pass in that room. Every minute was a hour, dragging for eternity.

The unchanging view only helped push Alex to what felt like insanity. The loneliness was awful. Alex never felt truly so alone. The outside world seemed to stop existing. All that mattered was surviving. Alex wasn't sure how long he'd been in the room. He'd been dozing on and off, feeling weaker and weaker with the lack of food and water.

What would happen then? Or when he'd have to go to the bathroom? What did whoever was keeping him there want? Would anyone come or was he doomed to spend his life in that room alone?

Thinking about that just made Alex feel more and more hopeless. No one knew he was there, there was no chance of someone finding out and he couldn't escape. He even didn't know how long he'd been there.

Then the basement door opened. Alex immediately felt relieved. A human being. He wasn't completely alone. Then he saw it was her.

She came down the stairs gracefully. She smiled at him and Alex's heart fluttered.

"So do you want me to stay?" She asked as sweet as could be, looking completely innocent, but her hand was behind her back, hiding something, reminding Alex of a magician hiding cards and tricks behind his back.

At the moment, Alex didn't really care, he just needed a human being. He didn't care who or what. He couldn't stand being alone with his thoughts and fear.

"Yes. Please stay." He said.

"Thank you." She said and she leaned over and started making out like there was no tomorrow.

And oh her lips felt amazing. Alex couldn't get enough. Everything disappeared and only she existed. She was caressing his face with her smooth cold hands, feeling his cheeks, his hair. Alex let himself kiss back, enjoying every second. She was truly gorgeous.

Then she uncover the object from her back. Alexs eyes widened with panic. He tried to tell her no,to go away, never to come near him, but she was still kissing him. She broke off for a second.

"What are you going to do with that?" Alex asked fearfully.

She smiled and gentle shushed him. Alex was getting more and more scared.

It was a knife. A rusty,old, sharp looking knife. She started kissing him again. Alex wanted to freak out about the knife but her kisses were so dynamic and sexy.

Alex's eyes were closed, sinking in the moment when he felt the cold metal of the knife next to his cheekbones. With one hand, she started to slash the knife down the length of his cheekbones till his chin.

Alex screamed. The pain. It was every where. Taking control over every cell in his brain, his nerves on fire, he couldn't focus on anything else. Blood started to drip on the floor, painting it with more deep crimson dots. Alex felt the sting of blood slowly leaving the body.

He closed his eyes, wanting nothing more than just to disappear. She meanwhile slashed the knife again and again. Alex wanted to tell her to stop, to make her go away, but the thought of being alone, completely alone in that dark room, scared him more than the pain from the knife.

He felt his cells screaming, felt like the line on his face was burning. He tried to focus his thoughts on other things. But he couldn't. He couldn't focus on anything else but the pain in his cheek.

Opening his eyes, he saw she was looking at the cut. She smiled and the joy on her face, no matter how much it scared him, made him happy. It sickened him but just the sight of her made his heart pound.

Alex looked at the knife in her hand. It was bloody, full of the red liquid. Looking at it made Alex feel more and more dizzy and faint. The lack of water and food and loss of blood didn't help. It was all too much.

Alex's world slowly blurred until there was darkness.

She didn't even notice. She was too hypnotized by the beautiful cut. It was slowly oozing blood. She didn't know what quite made her love blood so much. Maybe it was all the power that the liquid held. Maybe it was just its beauty.

All she knew was watching blood drip slowly brought her more joy than anything else.

Suddenly Alex's head looped to the side and she realized he'd fainted. She didn't really care. This was so much fun. And oh, playing with him was even more fun.

A part of her was curious to see how long it would last. How long could a innocent smile fool him?

She wasn't evil. She wasn't a bad person. She simple decided she wanted Alex Gaskarth and found a way to get it. How could that be considered as bad? It was not her fault he was weak, blind and foolishly believed in love.

She debated her moves now. She could wait until he woke up and perhaps start working on the other cheek or she could leave and come back tomorrow.

Then she looked at the puddle of blood that was swiftly growing bigger and bigger. His face was slowly becoming more and more paler. Maybe it was a good idea to bandage it. She couldn't let him die, not so soon anyway.

She went to her closet, brought some gauze, sterilizing alchol, and a bandage. It was still bleeding and he was still slumped unconsciously held up only by the chains on his hands. She sat down soaking the blood with a towel. She soaked the gauze with alchol and started to rub it on the cut.

Alex's eyes fluttered open at the pain. It was burning even worse than before, pulling him out of blissful unconsciousness. He wanted to get back to calm and darkness of his mind, far away from the pain and dark basement. The pain wouldn't stop.

He murmured half consciously "Stop pain." and tried to sway away the burning liquid.

That was when he opened his eyes completely. He found himself staring at the floor. She seemed startled by his awakening but continued to rub alcohol on the cut. Now fully awake Alex was feeling the burn of the alchol on the open wound fully.

He looked up and saw she was rubbing it on his cut. It stung so badly.

"Stop!" Alex didn't care anymore. The burning was all he could feel and he just wanted it to stop.

"Are you sure?" She asked, back to her sweetness. "I'll leave. I'm only cleaning it so it won't get infected. There done."

Alex just wanted it to end. Finally she stopped rubbing it and put on the bandage, in case it would start bleeding again.

"Thanks." Alex mumbled.

She smiled and helped him get up from his slumped position due to his fainting. His legs and arms hurt from staying in the same position for so long.

She brought a chair sat down and asked him if he was ok, looking as innocent as could be.

Alex was tempted to sass her, to be as rude as possible but she looked at him, real worry clouding her eyes. Alex couldn't just be rude to her. He could already imagine how her face would fall, how sad she'd look because of him.

"I'm ok." He said finally. "Though fainting was kinda scary."

"Do you want some water?" She asked.

"Yes, thanks." Alex said gratefully as she gave him a bottle of water and helped him drink it. She looked so good. No matter what she did Alex couldn't help but admire how amazing she was.

Maybe she was mentally sick. Maybe she had to see blood no matter what and really she was the sweet person that he'd met in all the dates. Alex could help her. After all, she didn't have to give him water and dress his cut. Maybe there was hope for her to become a decent human being.

After Alex finished enjoying the cool fresh water, she sat down and they just sat there talking. She was back to her sweet self and Alex was having so much fun just talking to her.

This was why he loved her, everything else didn't matter. Being in that room with her was bearable and even enjoyable.

Eventually she checked the time and said she had to go.

Alex asked for the time, dying to know how long he'd been there. She refused to tell him, and left the room, leaving Alex with the sting from his cut, even more curiosity about her, and that unbearable loneliness.  
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is for IxCantxStandxIt whose comments really made my day! Thanks! And thanks to whoever commented, recommended and is reading this :)