Sequel: Her Story
Status: Done :D comments are welcome

Love is Foolish

Chapter Seven

Alex spent the time after she left going from consciousness to unconsciousness endlessly. He slept for what felt like minutes, was awake for a second, slept again and repeated.

Finally after he just couldn't sleep again, he woke up, feeling unusually empty. His cut hurt like a bitch, his hands felt numb, the pain in his starving stomach was unbearable, and he just felt empty inside like all life was sucked from him.

He didn't know how long it had been since he'd seen the world outside of that basement but it felt like forever. He was missing it so much. He missed everything, from playing guitar, to touring, to talking with Jack or Matt or anyone that wasn't her.

She was too confusing. She was a puzzle and Alex couldn't solve it. A part of him didn't give up on understanding the mystery. He wanted to understand, to learn what was going on behind her beautiful face, what secrets hid in those eyes. He didn't want to give up.

 He was actually missing her. She hadn't come down in what felt like a eternity. Even if she hurt and cut him Alex couldn't stand being alone or being without her company.

She made it bearable. She helped him yesterday, who knew what good was hidden inside of her. Alex just had to unlock it.

But right now Alex had another problem. He needed to go to the bathroom but she wasn't there. It was getting urgent and Alex was feeling more and more troubled by that. He wouldn't piss his own pants right?

But it was becoming more and more desperate. Alex then remembered the first time she came was after calling for help. It felt stupid talking to himself, he still wasn't that insane (or so he hoped) but he tried

. "Um yeah. I kinda need to go so if you could come down and um" Alex said feeling more and more awkward.

The  door opened, giving the dark room a bit more light. Alex was looking forward to seeing her. She went down the stair smirking a bit.

"Hey." Alex said, admiring again her hauntingly beautiful face. She smiled a bit and Alex was happy just to see that.

She looked at him in the eye and said slowly and threateningly "Try something and see what'll happen."

Alex nodded but the thought of trying to escape didn't come to him until now. He looked at her and saw she was small and fragile looking. As much as he was slightly ashamed to look at her like that, she didn't look strong and even in his weak state, he was sure he could at least punch her and run away, escape it all.

She opened the chains on his hands and Alex breathed a sigh of relief. The biting pain was gone. His hands felt slightly numb but he could move them and that was enough for him.

Then he looked at his wrists. A red line circled his arms from where the metal bit his skin. It was slightly bloody.

Without giving him a second to relax she grabbed his wrist forcefully making him wince and started to drag him toward one of the rooms dark corners. As much as her touch hurt his hand he enjoyed the sensation of her cool skin on the redness, and the way it made him feel, all warm and relaxed inside.

Alexs feet felt sore and tense from not walking so long. He almost fell at first if not for her grip. She dragged him to a door Alex didn't see from his position on the wall.

Opening it and turning on the light, she let Alex enter. It was a small, yet pretty decently cleaned bathroom with a toilet and a tiny sink. Alex quickly and blissfully did what he came for.

Then he tried to think how or if he could escape. This was the first time it ever came to his mind. He could just leave this horrid place.

As much as he wanted to know her, and understand her mind, he couldn't stand being trapped in that room. Readying himself, he reminded himself she was just a small girl.

He opened the door tentatively . She was standing there with her back to the door, waiting.

Without a second thought Alex started to lunge forward. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I never knew what authors meant when they said their characters controled the story until now. This chapter was not supposed to exist but she had to threaten Alex and he had to try and suddenly there's this new conflict XD

On a different note I'd really appreciate some comments. I know a few of you are reading this and this is my first time writing horror so I really really want feedback. Thanks!