Sequel: Her Story
Status: Done :D comments are welcome

Love is Foolish

Chapter Eight

She stood there waiting for him to finish. Just alone with her thoughts.

She was proud of herself. She'd done it.

It wasn't the first time she'd brought over people to her basement. But it was the first time with someone well known. Even more, it was the first time she tried to truly make them love her, instead of just flirting a bit and then taking them.

After all no one had ever left her basement alive. She knew well enough the best secret keepers are the dead. It would be a pity to kill Alex, she admitted to herself. He was actually quite fun. But life goes on. Anyway she still had the month, until people started inquiring where he was.

She was with her thoughts but still she heard Alex take a breath and the door open. She flipped around immediately and saw Alex start to lunge forward.

At first she felt, quite surprisingly hurt. She was actually hurt he wanted to leave. She wasn't used to feeling like this about most of the men she brought. The feeling was completely strange.

But right now she pushed it back and let her anger take control of her body. As Alex was about to walk she grabbed his hand hard, right on the metal burns, making Alex wince.

Then she twisted the hand back, not enough to break it, just enough to cause a sufficient amount of pain. Alex was weakly trying to free his hand from her grip while making small whimper like noises from the pain. She was slightly surprised by just how weak he was.

Smirking a bit, she let go of the hand and pushed him toward the wall, making him hit it hard. He looked a bit dazed by the hit. She quickly kneed him in the stomach making him fall to the floor.

Towering over him she leaned closer to his face and said "So you thought you could escape me? I warned you."

She could see the fear in his eyes and she felt a quick rush of pleasure. He was scared of her. She kicked his stomach again, making him curl into a little ball. She let her anger from his so called escape control her completely as she kicked him mercilessly again.

How dare he? What did he think? That he could out power her? That he was stronger than her? That laughable thought only made her angrier. Well she'd show him. She kicked him again, letting all her anger out.

Alex looked at her as he said "Please! Stop." He said it without any conviction or power, already giving up.

She looked at the bandaged cut on his face. Her smirk growing, she put all the power she could into her hand and slapped him right on the cut.

Alex gasped at the pain and she stood slightly smiling as the blood started to stain the bandage. Tears were in his eyes as he stared at her.

She didn't care. She was still angry about the fact he thought he could escape her. Just that gave her enough fire to come nearer again, enjoying the look of terror in his eyes and kick him again and again, not even stopping anymore.

She just couldn't believe that he thought about overpowering her. He deserved that pain and so much more. Again and again she let her anger out, furiously.

Finally she looked down at Alex. He was lying on the floor, bruises growing already. He looked half unconscious. She decided it was time for one more game.

She went to quickly get some bandages. She sat down next to him. He tried to move away, yet was so weak he barely could. She put his head on her lap.

He looked downright terrified. She slowly started to stroke his hair, playing with it gently. Alex looked confused, but still after everything she did to him, relaxed slightly and closed his eyes, maybe by choice maybe from the pain.

She started to slowly redress the bleeding wound. As she slowly worked on the wound and occasionally played with his hair she noticed he relaxed more and more. Smirking she let herself enjoy her victory.

Alex was in so much pain. He couldn't remember ever hurting like this. Every inch of his body was sore. His cut was burning like insane. He could feel the blood slowly leave his body, the bruise starting to blossom on his body. He couldn't move from his place on the floor. Everything just hurt too much.

Then he saw she left for a few seconds and then returned sitting next to him. Alex was barely conscious, feeling it slowly get drained from his body. He was so scared about what she would do to him.

Even so, he couldn't find it in him to move. He tried weakly to distance himself but she just smirked and placed his head on her lap. Alex was fully panicking right now. What would she do?

Then he saw she was stroking his hair. It actually felt nice. Alex was worried there was something more behind it but right now he was just too tired and in too much pain to really care. She was obviously unstable but right now it felt good.

She slowly undressed his cut and put on a new bandage. Alex let his heavy eyelids close.

As he slowly drifted to unconsciousness he heard her murmur sweetly in his ear. "Oh silly naive Alex. Did you really think you could leave me? You belong to me."

Those haunting words accompanied Alex in his dark, fearful dreams with no story or plot and only a constant fear in a dark world.

"You belong to me."
"You belong to me."
"Did you really think you could leave me?"
"Silly naive Alex."
"YOU BELONG TO ME."

Everything in his dreams whispered through the world of dark pain. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment. I cant stress that enough. I barely know what I'm doing and I really want to know what you think. I know a few of you are reading this so please comment. I already finished writing it do there's no chance I'll stop posting (not that I'd do that anyway, I've fallen in love with this story) but just please do me a favor and comment. Ive never written anything like this.

Oh and a few days ago I met all the people that will be with me in school next year and there's this girl that literally looks exactly like I imagined Her only taller and with less red hair. They're literally twins. I was so startled when I saw her, I thought I was too obsessed with this story. But personality wise theyre so different which is relaxing since being in a class with Her would be kind of weird.