Status: New - Still In Progress

Could It Be

The Phone Call

“Hey Mike.”

“Hi sunshine, listen, I’ve been doing some thinking since the blow-up a few months back, and I can’t help but feel that the spark between me and you just felt so natural. Don’t you think so? I mean, how effortlessly we pleased each other, remember when I did that thing you liked that you said James never even did.” I could hear the smirk in his voice and I let a small moan leave my lips as I imagined Mike slipping his hand between my legs and pleasing me while I was riding him.

“What about if we meet up, just you and me and James doesn’t need to know anything about it. What he doesn’t know won’t hurt him. We can have a little fun.”

“Mike that sounds great, but I just don’t feel right because he just asked me to marry him and he had really good intentions and he confessed his love to me, but I talked him out of wanting to marry me, and I may even opened his eyes to really see me for the bitch I really am. I don’t deserve him, I cheated on him, and all I was worried about was him cheating while he was on the road. I’m such a bitch, but I really do love him, but I just don’t want to get married like this.” I confessed everything I had in me to Mike when I knew there was a more than likely chance he wasn’t even listening, he was probably thinking about the booty call that he will probably get later on because he really knows how to sweet talk.

“I know it hurts, but I think James doesn’t deserve you. I mean, there had to be a reason for you to come running to me. He didn’t please you the right way baby, he didn’t know how to handle you. But lucky for you darling, I do. So how about you just sit you pretty self-down and wait for me to get there and I’ll show you what a real man can do to you, something James could never do.”
Before I could agree, disagree or even say anything, Mike hung up the phone.

He’s not interested in anything about me but sex and it hurts. He’s nothing like James at all, and now I’m regretting ever sleeping with Mike. He’s going to come over here and really call James, his own brother to the dirt just so he can get in my pants. No, no he’s not going to do that this time. I love James and Mike’s the reason why out relationship is on the rocks and he’s going to pay, not only to me but to James also.

I picked up my phone and quickly dialed James number, ‘please pick up, please pick up.’ Nothing.

What am I going to do?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so she thought she wanted Mike but after the phone call he really understand his true intentions and wants James to help her.

I started out writing this chapter in a whole other direction, but this is the finished product. I'm not that happy with it.

Please let me know if you like/hate it. And can someone PLEASE let me know where they want this story to go. Sorry about the late update, this summer has been crazy, from work to getting my drivers license, it's been really time consuming.

Thanks for reading ♥