Status: Dat dat dadda dat dat dadda! Circus afro, circus afro! Polka-dot, polka-dot afro!

Master of Mine

In life we are dealt a role. That role determines what we will do and how we will act. Roles can vary from person to person but they can never change. I've been a servant for most of my life. Actually from age three and on I've been slaving away to the needs of the family that owns me.
I am a human. A human in the world of vampires. As you can tell, I'm at the bottom of the food chain and subject to degrees of ridicule because of it. I can't fight it. I can't change it. It's the role I've been given. And I'll suffer through it.

-Frank Iero
  1. Early Morning
    And it begins.
  2. Who? What? Huh?
    Never been one for romances.
  3. Frustration
    You pull me under! Just to save yourself! You will never see, what's inside of me! I pull you under! Just to save myself!
  4. A Taste of Victory
    You could be mine! But you're way out of line! With your bitch-slap rapping and your cocaine tongue, you get nothing done. I said, you could be mine!
  5. He Cares?
    A pebble in the water makes a ripple effect. Every action in this world will bear a consequence. If you wade around forever, you will surely drown. I see what's going down. . .
  6. Fully Alive
    All my complaints shrink to nothing. I'm ashamed of all my somethings! He's glad for one day of comfort, only because he had suffered.
  7. Lessons to Be Learned
    My hands are searching for you, my arms are outstretched towards you. I feel you on my fingertips, my tongue dances behind my lips, for you...