Status: Dat dat dadda dat dat dadda! Circus afro, circus afro! Polka-dot, polka-dot afro!

Master of Mine

Who? What? Huh?

Don't get me wrong. Vampires are gorgeous. Usually pale, with blood red lips and bright colorful eyes, they are the elite beings of the world. They're just very cruel in their interactions with humans.
I walked down the halls, dutifully following Derek, and took quick glances at the other humans and vampires around me. The Kingsly family wasn't the in the top of the vampire political world, however they were known to bribe their way into a false sense of royalty. The real royals of the vampires could be seen with the beautiful humans. The ones who looked like they should be the masters instead of the scared little servants that they were. Only the royal vampires could own such beautiful servants.
Derek waltzed up to one of them and started conversing like they were lords in some distant medieval land. I swear, the idiot was as pompous as they come.
He suddenly looked at me and snapped his fingers, pointing at the floor by his feet. Sighing and with slow movements, I took my place on my knees by his side.
He smirked tauntingly down at me, "There you go little Frankie, just where you should be." Asshole. . . he knows how much I hate bowing down to him. I hadn't been brainwashed yet and Derek knew it. He just enjoyed playing the part of the sadistic bastard that he was. I scowled up at him as he started talking again. One of his friends interrupted him, "How long before Frank's seventeenth birthday?"
The one speaking was Finn, who wasn't as bad as other vampires. I had seen him with his human and he seemed to treat her fairly. Not like Derek treated me anyway.
Derek batted his hand at the question, almost like it annoyed him. "A year after All Hallow's Eve."
Another vampire spoke up. "Are you sure you won't sell him to me Derek? He looks delicious." The male vampire licked his lips in thought. He had a cruel look about him with his aristocratic looks and cold eyes.
Derek shook his head and for a second I was grateful. I didn't want to become that guys meal. At least the Kingsly family didn't participate in some of the sensual blood drinking activities. I'd heard of vampires having sex with humans while drinking from them. It made me bite my lip in anxiety. I was a virgin, and I certainly didn't want to lose it in that way.
"No. I want to be the one to finally break this human of it's freedom. Plus, he looks too appetizing to sell." Derek gave me an appraising look before reaching down and running a finger under my chin. I shuddered involuntarily in disgust. Okay, maybe I was wrong. Maybe I had a better chance with the other male.
Sexes in the vampire world meant nothing. Vampire's never died, therefore they never needed to create new ones. Which meant that members of the same sex could be together without the pressures of having to reproduce for their species.
Humans on the other hand were forced to copulate with each other in order to keep the food supply of the bloodsuckers up. My parents had supposedly met that way. I hope to never have to do that to a woman. The vampires had even taken away our ability to love the person we have children with. I couldn't imagine my mother's feelings at having to raise a small child alone and then have it taken away when it was old enough. I'd never met my dad, but I can still remember my mother's tears when I was pulled away from her. That memory will forever stay burned in my mind.
The bell rang and we split up. Derek grabbed his backpack from me and pushed me to the ground before walking off. The impact made me bang my shoulder against the ground. That guy really had a dick for a head.
I climbed to my knees, only to be pushed back down on the ground. Figuring it was another human I uttered a low, "Motherfucker. . .'
"Excuse me?", the voice of a cool vampire spoke back. My blood froze. Shit. . .
Standing above me was a royal vampire. Not just a royal, but someone who could be considered a prince. Gerard Way.
He glared down at me like I was the bane of the earth. He was dressed in black pants, a silk dress shirt with a blood red tie, and a leather jacket. His shoes which were a few inches from my face were probably made of some expensive material.
If it wasn't his attire that stunned me, it was his eyes. They were a golden green, a swirling of forest in golden light. And they were staring at me. In contempt.
He grabbed my arm and pulled me up to my feet.
"What did you say to me human?", he snarled at me, his hand keeping me in place. Memories of pissing Derek off and dealing with the consequences ran through my mind. I started babbling, "I-I'm sorry sir. . . I d-didn't know who it was. . . please d-don't . . . I"m s-sorry."
I had no idea why I couldn't shut my mouth, but my pleading seemed to please him. His eyes started to soften and his lips curled into a smirk.
"You're that Kingsly kid's servant aren't you? I can smell him on you. I heard you were quite the rebellious human.", he leaned his head and lunged in into my neck. I tried to keep still, but I began shivering as I felt him smell me. His long black hair was tickling my cheek. I jumped when I felt his tongue on my skin.
"Hmm, still unbound. Derek better watch, I might steal you from him.", he declared, leaning and grinning cockily. I simply stared back in shock.
He chuckled before letting go of me. "In the future I would advise you to keep your mouth shut. Not everyone is as forgiving as me." He winked before turning on his heel and sauntering off.
I was still surprised and aroused at the same time. What the hell just happened?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for all the feedback. Read and comment please?