Status: Dat dat dadda dat dat dadda! Circus afro, circus afro! Polka-dot, polka-dot afro!

Master of Mine

Frustration

From that day on it seemed like my life went to hell. Gerard Way constantly had his eyes on me in the hallways, though thankfully he never approached me. Derek noticed the stares though and made sure that I was where I was supposed to be. He had smelt Gerard's saliva on me after class the day of our encounter and I had been beaten for letting another vampire touch his 'property'. I still had stitches in my arm from a nasty cut his nails had left. Derek had cronies that kept an eye on me in my classes and he ordered me to be by his side during our breaks. I guess he didn't like sharing things, and he was furious that a high class royal like Gerard had noticed me.
The Way family was high up in the ranks. Donald Way was one of the oldest vampires in New Jersey, therefore he was higher up in the hierarchy. Elders were revered as leaders in our world. Some speculate that Mr. Way was as old as four hundred years, give or take a decade. His wife was apparently around a hundred. I had no clue why the old bag decided to wait so long to take a mate, but then again, when you live forever, who cares?
His sons, Gerard and Michael Way had been born in the last twenty years. I guess the old coot just wanted to wait a few hundred years of the bachelor life before settling down.
Vampires could be created or born naturally. It was rare that a human became a vampire. The human usually was someone that did a great deed to the vampire race. Like they saved one somehow or put their life on the line. Even rarer was when a vampire decided to take one as a mate. It was considered taboo to change a filthy human into such a heavenly creature just to take it as a lover. The vampire race truly makes me sick sometimes.
Either way, Derek became more possessive than ever. And it became unbearable when he started making late night visits to my abode in the basement.
I remembered the first time. I had been asleep when I heard the squeaks of the wooden boarded stairs. He came creeping down and took a seat at the foot of my cot. His hand gradually started to creep up my leg, slowly making it's way up to my hip.
His voice was the worst. Usually he talked to me in a harsh voice. Like I was a dog that had shit on the carpet. This time it was in a sickly sweet tone.
"Hmm, such a pretty human. . . " I felt him lean over me and place a hand on my crotch. That made me sit straight up and stare at him straight in the eye. I had never felt as angry or as fearful of him.
He smirked with a fang poking out from his lips.
"You know, I don't need to drink from you to have a little fun. . ." My hand acted on it's own accord and smacked him across the face.
That lead to the worst beating in my life. He nearly crippled me by breaking my ankle and fracturing my kneecap. And that's leaving out all the bruises and scratches that decorated my body.
I was forced to go to school the next day. I wasn't allowed crutches, they made me hobble along on my injured leg by Derek, who held a smirk on his face every time he gazed at me. Strangely though, Gerard's eyes on me held a touch of sympathy for me on that day. Or at least I thought they did, the pain blazing through my body might have made me hallucinate a little.
I never would have imagined what would happen a week before All Hallow's Eve. It happened in school no less.
Derek had progressively gotten more irate at my refusal to accept his sexual advances. At least he hadn't completely forced himself on me, he seemed to want to seduce me as compared to just fucking me. Which was odd when I think of how easily he hit me on a daily basis.
We were walking down the hallway with his friends and their humans by their sides. I was playing the part of a good pet and trailing behind cowardly. I was still limping from my healing injuries. Apparently a cracked kneecap would take a few months to heal.
Not paying attention to what was going on, I found myself walking right into Derek's back and sending him off balance. He hit the ground, and at the same time of his impact, I felt my heart drop into my shoes. His friends were staring at me in amusement, and others were openly laughing at my master.
He quickly got to his feet and had his hands on me. Maybe it was his pent up sexual anger, or maybe it was because I had humiliated him, but his hands became wrapped around my neck.
"That's it. I don't care what the fucking law says.", he snarled, spit flying into my face. I was losing my reserve of air quickly and started sputtering.
Black dots started lining my vision when I felt a pair of fangs on my neck. Oh no, he wasn't going to. . .
I fought weakly, hitting his shoulders with my puny fists as I tried to stop the inevitable. Tears started to form in the corner of my eyes as I felt him start to add pressure to the teeth at my neck.
Then all of a sudden he went flying into a brick wall next to us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Voila! Please comment, and subscribe my love!