I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Gotten Sick of Him?

“Do you want chocolate chips in the brownies Ry?” I asked, looking up to where he was sitting on the counter.

“Of course,” He chuckled.

I giggled before dumping in a handful and stirring up the batter. I gave Ryan the spoon to lick while I put the brownies in the oven while Skip slept on the floor. After I closed the oven door, I walked to where Ryan was sitting and put my hands on his knees.

“How are you feeling?” I asked, rubbing my hands on his thighs.

“Better now,” Ryan smiled, licking some of the batter.

I giggled before saying, “You have some chocolate on your face.”

“Where?” He asked.

“Here,” I softly said before leaning in to kiss him.

Barely after we connected our lips, the door opened so I quickly pulled away. Ryan and I looked to see Kylee walking in.

“Ryan I need to talk to you,” She told him.

“About what?” He questioned.

“Sponsor stuff,” Kylee stated. “But what are you doing up? You should be resting.”

“I’m fine,” Ryan chuckled.

She just insisted otherwise and led him to the couch. Kylee got his pillow and tucked him into a blanket. She sat on the edge of the couch and pushed the hair off of his forehead before starting to talk to him.

I know Ky’s only trying to help but I kind of don’t like that she’s been here all the time since Ryan’s been hurt. Kylee and Ryan have a special brother/sister bond and I love that they do, but the fact that she’s here all the time makes me feel like she doesn’t trust that I’ll take care of him. Sometimes I feel like she doesn’t really like the fact that I’m dating her brother but I love him more than anything and I don’t know what else to do.

“So how’s your Jakey,” Ryan chuckled after Ky finished.

“Amazing as always,” She replied.

“Haven’t gotten sick of him yet?” I teased from where I was sitting on the floor, playing with Skip.

“Never,” Kylee smiled.

“I haven’t seen Jake in a while,” Ryan said.

“Hey! I could call Jake and he could bring a pizza for dinner or something,” She replied.

Ryan chuckled before saying, “How about you go home and have dinner with your husband?”

“No, he’ll love to come over,” Kylee dialed his number.

I heard the oven ding so I went to take the brownies out. I couldn’t help but let out a little sigh, feeling a bit bummed. I do know Ky is just trying to help but I wish she trusted me to take care of her brother more because her opinion, along with Jake and Ryan’s are the most important to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?