I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

I Can’t Imagine

Tonight was going to be so much fun! Ryan has healed up really well and to celebrate, he's taking me out for a dinner at a nice restaurant. Since he's seen me a lot in pajamas or comfy clothes while I was taking care of him, I decided I wanted to look extra nice so I put on a pretty dress I knew he liked a lot and was currently sitting at the Weimers while Kylee did my hair for me.

"You being pregnant has been almost the only thing that has come out of Ryan's mouth lately," I said as she curled a piece of hair.

"Same with Jake," Ky replied.

"Well duh! It's so exciting," Jake beamed as he walked into the bathroom, hoisting himself up onto the counter.

"I can't wait," I squealed, clapping my hands together.

"Me either," Jake added. "And Ky is going to be such a sexy pregnant lady."

"Please, let me leave before you guys start making out," I snickered as I stood up.

"Ryan is waiting downstairs," Jake informed me, since he said he could just pick me up here when I was done getting ready.

"Have fun," Kylee told me.

"Yeah," Jake agreed, getting off the counter to hug me. "You look real pretty Kirst and enjoy your night with the Dunge."

I giggled before kissing his cheek and giving Ky a big hug. The three of us went downstairs and I swear I almost died. Ryan was standing there waiting in a pair of black slack and a grey button down shirt that was tucked into his pants, showing off his hunky frame so well. He was cleanly shaved and his hair was gelled back a bit, making him look so good.

"Wow," His blue eyes grew wide. "Kirstie you look stunning."

"So do you," I smiled as we shared a long warm hug before a sweet kiss.

After this, we said goodbye to the Weimers and Ryan even rubbed Kylee’s stomach and said goodbye to his niece or nephew, it was so cute! The two of us went to dinner and the whole night Ryan seemed different. He seemed a little nervous but he kept his sparkly blue eyes on me all the time.

“Why do you keep looking at me?” I curiously asked once we finished our meal.

“You’re just so beautiful and I love you so much,” He said, resting his warm hand on the small of my back as he led me out of the restaurant.

“I love you too Ryan,” I beamed, leaning up to kiss his cheek where his cute moles were.

After we got out of the restaurant, Ryan and I walked down to a nearby pier where we walked along slowly.

“Thanks for taking care of me lately,” He told me.

“Of course baby,” I smiled, slipping my small hand into his much larger one. “I love taking care of you.”

“I love you just being with me,” Ryan said, wrapping his arms around me. “Kirstie, you’re freezing.”

“Yeah, I forgot my coat,” I shrugged.

Ryan quickly unzipped his coat and slipped it on my frame. I protested, not wanting him to be cold but of course he assured me he was fine. He zipped it up for me before pressing a kiss to my lips.

“I love you,” I told him, wrapping my arms around his neck loosely and rubbing my cheek against his.

“I love you so much,” He cooed. “I don’t know what I’d do without you, I just feel complete with you.”

“That’s how I feel about you,” I smiled, tracing his jaw with my finger.

Ryan pressed little kisses along my neck before getting to my ear and whispered, “Reach in the pocket of my jacket.”

I did as he said and slipped my hand inside. I felt something small and pulled the item out. Once I did, my eyes fixed upon a beautiful sparkly ring. Ryan took my hands in his and dropped down to one knee, making my jaw drop and my eyes sting as a gloss formed over the top.

“I can’t imagine being with anyone else ever, so Kirstie, will you marry me?” He asked with nervousness and hope filling his blue eyes.

I tried to push out a yes but I couldn’t. All I could do was nod as tears rolled down my cheeks. Ryan’s face lit up as he stood up and threw his arms around me, spinning me around before hugging me tightly and planting a big kiss on my lips. The two of us just stood there for a long time, holding each other tightly. I was just so incredibly happy and there isn’t anything that could have ruined this moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kirstie

comments?