I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Dungey Disease

"Well someone is happy," I giggled as I walked into the Kawi trailer to find Jake smiling at his phone. "Talking to Kylee are we?"
 
"You don't know that," He mumbled as his fingers flew across the keys.
 
"Yes I do, you only smile like that when you're talking to someone you like," I stated, plopping down next to him.
 
"Well what's your excuse with Kevin, you never smile when you text him," Jake countered.
 
"You don't know when he texts me," I shot back.
 
"Yes I do because he texts you all the time. He's so possesive! He's such a jerk," Jake stated.
 
"Whatever," I shrugged.
 
"I'm going to find Ky," Jake informed me, pushing himself to his feet.
 
Immediately I started to panick, knowing he would probably see Ky and Ryan together. No! That can't happen or a brawl would shortly follow!
 
"Um, but then you'll probably see Dungey if you go to the KTM pit," I reminded him.
 
"Ew," His face scrunchd up in disgust. "I'll just text her."
 
"Nah, I'll go find her," I offered getting up.
 
"Don't get to close to Dungey or you may get a disease," He snickered. "Save Ky from the Dungey disease though!"
 
Oh if you only knew....
 
"Jake," I started, turning around. "Just between us...you really like Ky don't you?"
 
His cheeks tinted pink and he twiddled his thumbs a moment before saying, "Yeah. She's so amazing, and easy to be with and not to mention gorgeous."
 
"Well I think you guys would be cute together," I smiled but then added. "But that's because Ky is so pretty, she would equal out your ugliness!"
 
He threw one one of his gloves at me as I let out a squeal, running out of the trailer. I headed in the direction of the KTM trailer but as I was on my way, someone called out my name.
 
"Ryan?" I asked once I turned around.
 
"Hey, I just figured you were looking for Ky," He said, adjusting his white red bull hat.
 
"Yeah"
 
"She just went looking for you," Ryan informed me, his steel blue eyes looking into mine.
 
"Okay, I'll call her. Thanks," I brightly smiled as I headed back the way I came.
 
"No problem," He nodded, flashing a heart melting grin.
 
I turned and walked away, feeling my knees going weak. This is the first time I've really talked to Ryan and for some reason I don't remember him having such a cute voice, or amazing smile or how adorable he was. I have a boyfriend though and I have to keep reminding myself of that or Kevin will not be happy at all.
 
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes ;)

Kirstie

comments?