I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

...Just Reversed

"I changed my mind," I said as the four of us were gathered in the living room. "I'm glad you're having a girl."

"Why?" Kylee questioned.

"Because you already look like a girl so if she looks like you it won't matter," I giggled.

"I think Jakey is gorgeous," Ky cooed, kissing her man.

"Well I want a girl because she'll be beautiful like Ky," Jake nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck.

"I think they come over just to torture us," Ryan snickered.

I laughed along with him before getting off the couch with the lovey couple and went to let Skip outside. As I was walking back, Ryan grabbed me gently and pulled me onto his lap and held me warmly.

"I wonder what Jade and Blake are going to say?" I asked.

"They'll probably be bummed it's not a boy that they can take riding all the time," Ky giggled.

"They'll be happy though," Jake spoke up.

I saw Kylee smile and share a look with her brother. All of the Dungeys are close, that's just the way their family is which is wonderful but Kylee and Ryan have a special bond.

Maybe it's just because they've been through a lot together but they are always there for each other. Both of them have good relationships with Jade and Blake but theirs is deeper. Ryan is like his brothers but he's for sure the most sensitive and laid back one and I think he and Ky just click. Those two depend on each other and it's so sweet. They have a great family and I'm proud to soon be officially part of it.

"I'm afraid for when they come and see our baby then your guys' wedding, they'll be going crazy," Ky laughed.

"You can say that again," Ryan chuckled.

"What do you have planned for the wedding?" Jake questioned.

"A lot actually. We have the date and invatations ready," I started. "And I'm hoping my matron of honor will say yes even though she'll be a new mommy then."

"Of course," Kylee said, making me squeal and clap my hands before she asked, "Wait, Ryan are you going to ask Jade or Blake to be your best man?"

"Well I couldn't choose between them so I was thinking it would be better to have someone else and I was hoping it would be Jake," Ryan looked at him.

"Really?" Jake's blue eyes grew wide. "Sure I will."

"Great," Ryan smiled.

"Aw it'll be like our wedding...just reversed," Kylee giggled.

"And with a baby," I snickered.

"What else have you decided?" Jake raised a blonde eyebrow.

"I want Ryan to wear suspenders and a bow tie...but I haven't told him yet," I giggled, turning my head to look at him.

"Whatever you want is fine with me sweetheart," Ryan cooed, kissing my cheek.

I grinned before giving him a sweet kiss. Today was so exciting and I can't believe the Weimers are having a sweet baby girl! I'm so happy for them! Everything just went so well today and Ryan said he'd wear suspenders and a bow tie on our wedding day which for sure makes everything better.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?