I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Get With The Baby Making

"Why couldn't her middle name be Blake and your next kid be named after Jade," Blake pouted as we were still at the hospital.

"Blake just let them name her what they want," Ryan chuckled.

"Easy for you to say! Her first name is named after you," Blake went on.

"Don't worry Blake, we'll work your name in our next kid," Jake tried to appease his brother-in-law.

"I don't get the first born, I see how it is," he huffed playfully. "Hey! When Ryan and Kirstie have a kid they can name it after me!"

"Can we get married first?" Ryan chuckled.

"No! Get with the baby making!" He shouted.

"Someone needs a nap," Jade chuckled.

All of us agreed and Troy and Michele were tired as well so the four of them headed back to the house. I wanted to stay though as did Ryan.

"She's perfect," I beamed sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Isn't she?" Jake cooed as he held her.

"She's going to be a daddy's girl, she already loves being in Jake's arms," Ky beamed.

"You guys are going to be great parents," Ryan smiled, resting his hand on Ky's shoulder.

"Can I hold her again?" I softly questioned.

Jake nodded and put the bundle of pink blankets in my arms. I got up to bounce her around gently. As I stood by the window, I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me from behind. Ryan kissed my cheek before resting his chin on my shoulder, his steel blue eyes looking at his niece.

"I love her so much," Ryan sighed as she took hold of his finger.

"I do too," I beamed.

Just then she began to fuss and Jake hopped up. Ryan assured him it was fine so he cuddled back up with Ky. Ryan took Riley from me and snuggled her in his strong arms. He cooed to her and left gentle sweet kisses on her tiny face until she quieted down.

"We're going to have so much fun together," Ryan smiled as we sat down on a bench while he cradled Riley so gently. "We can babysit Riley and play with her, bring her presents and do so many things together."

"We have the most wonderful niece," I cooed, kissing her soft forehead.

"This week is going to be the best week of my life. First I get a niece and then I get to marry the girl of my dreams," Ryan turned to look at me.

"I love you," I tenderly whispered, stroking his slightly scruffy cheek.

"I love you too Kirstie," Ryan replied, kissing me sweetly.

Once we parted I rested my head on his shoulder as we gazed down at Riley. Seeing Ryan so emotional about his niece and how good he is with her, it makes me think about our kids one day. But first I just want to marry him and enjoy our little niece.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?