I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Voila!

“So when am I going to get to meet your brother?” Jake questioned Kylee before practice started.

“When him and Kirstie get married,” She giggled, making Jake laugh as well.

“Shut up!” I groaned, throwing one of Jake’s gloves at them.

Jake laughed a while longer before going inside and grabbing a green and black jacket. He slipped it over Kylee’s arms before mounting his bike.

“That green looks good on you,” He winked before pulling his helmet on and heading off of the first heat race.

“He’s right, that green does look good,” I teased.

“It works perfect because green is my favorite color,” She muttered.

“Meant to be!” I sang. “I always wished that Jake rode for someone else though because green looks terrible on me.”

“Orange would look good on you,” Ky smirked.

“I like orange,” I started but then stopped, realizing what she meant. “Oh no way! You just keep wearing your green sweatshirt your Jakey gave you.”

“I have to hide it or Ryan will kill me,” She said, looking down at it.

“And Jake would kill you if he saw orange on you,” I added, making us both laugh.

“I have no idea how I’m supposed to tell Jake that Ryan is my brother,” Ky shook her head.

“Oh I have a plan, don’t worry,” I giggled.

Kylee sent me a look before replying, “I’m afraid to ask but…what is it?”

“Well we get Jake and Ryan together, they find out it’s stupid they’re fighting then become best friends and voila! Problem solved!” I smiled. “Then you and Jake can get together.”

“You really want us to get together don’t you?” She raised an eyebrow at me.

“Oh it’s happening, I am going to make sure of it,” I giggled.

Kylee gave me a playful shove before we went back to talking about Ryan and Jake. I still think this whole rivalry is stupid! It was an accident and besides, Ryan and Jake have to get along because Kylee and Jake have to get together…and I am going to make sure it happens.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well good, you can keep him!

Comments?