I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

A Little...

"Kirstie?" Ryan's cute voice called out.

"I'm in the kitchen!" I called back.

I heard Ryan's heavy footsteps come down the stairs before his strong arms wrapped around my waist. His lips attached to my neck, leaving slow loving kisses on the sensitive skin before he sucked gently.

"Ryan," I giggled. "Stop, I'm trying to make you breakfast."

"You are?" He asked, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Of course. I want you to have a good breakfast before riding," I said, putting the food onto a plate for him.

"That's so sweet baby, thank you," Ryan cooed, kissing my cheek.

He sat down at the table and I sat with him. Ryan fed me a bite before taking a bite of his own. The second he did, my face fell.

"You don't like it," I sighed.

"I never said that," He replied. "It's delicious sweetheart."

"You're only saying that because you want to make me feel better!" I stated.

"That's not true," Ryan looked at me with his puppy dog eyes.

"Yes it is," I started to cry, feeling so emotional. "I'm a terrible wife!"

"Honey," Ryan cooed, getting up to pull me against his chest. "Breakfast was so good, I'm not lying. And you're an amazing wife and I love you more than anything."

"I love you too," I cried into his chest.

Ryan held me and stroked my hair until my tears calmed down. Once they did, he wiped the tear stains away and left soft kisses there.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" His eyebrows arched as his beautiful blue eyes stared at me.

"Yeah. I don't know why I just feel really emotional," I sniffled. "I think it's because I don't feel well."

"Are you sick?" He asked.

"A little. I just feel kind of queasy and lightheaded. It's probably just a cold of some sort," I shrugged it off.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Ryan cooed.

I shrugged again before he scooped me up in his strong arms and carried me to the couch. Ryan laid down and held me on top of him, rubbing my back and kissing the nearest place on my face he could find.

"Have you...thought about what...Jake said?" Ryan gently brought up.

"A little..."

"Do you think he's right?"

"I don't know," I said. "Do you think he is?"

"I'm not sure," Ryan honestly replied.

"I think this is just a cold or something...I just think it would feel a lot different to be pregnant," I went on.

"I kind of...want Jake to be right," Ryan's smile grew.

"Me too," I beamed.

His eyes twinkled brightly before tucking a piece of hair behind my ear with his long fingers. I leaned up and kissed him softly before he rubbed our noses together.

"Well let's just see what happens. I know we didn't plan this but if you are pregnant I just...would be so happy. And if you aren't, I'll still be overjoyed, because I have you and you mean the world to me," Ryan beamed.

"Aw Ry," I cooed, nuzzling my face up against his.

He held me warmly and we shared a few sweet and soft kisses. I still don't think I'm pregnant, but either way I'll be so happy because both scenarios mean getting to be with the love of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?