I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Dungey Genes

"How's Baby Dungey doing today?" Ryan cooed as he rested his warm hand on my stomach.

"Good. I don't feel sick," I smiled.

"That's great sweetheart," He cooed, pulling me into his muscular arms. He nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck and tucked a few kisses in there as he whispered "I don't like it when you don't feel well."

"You always make me feel better though," I stroked his hair.

"I love you and our baby so much," He cooed.

"I feel the same way," I happily sighed.

Ryan and I snuggled together for a while, just talking and sharing kisses as we were tangled in each others arms. This is how we seemed to always start our mornings and I love it.

Today Ryan and Jake were going riding so Kylee and I agreed to come. Once we got to the track, the boys unloaded their bikes while Kylee and I put some blankets on the tailgate of Jake's truck and camped out.

"Riley," I cooed as I snuggled her in my lap. "Uncle Ryan and I are going to give you a cousin!"

"Riley will still be way cuter," Jake spoke up while him and Ryan were changing into their gear.

"I don't know how something so adorable could come from you," I teased Jake.

"It's because she has Dungey genes," Ryan chuckled, buckling his riding pants.

"Well...Kylee's part. We all know the rest of the Dungey siblings aren't nearly as good looking," Jake chuckled.

"Oh there is one," I smiled as I looked over at Ryan pulling his jersey over his head.

"You're right, Blake is pretty adorable," Kylee giggled.

Ryan sent his sister a pouty look, making Jake and Ky laugh. He sulked over to me and I cooed, wrapping him up in my arms and giving him soft kisses. After a minute he let go to scoop our niece up and cover her face with little kisses, making her giggle.

"How's my sweet niece," Ryan cooed as he bounced Riley.

She giggled and her little hand came up to his mouth. He kissed her hand while holding her in his strong arms. My heart melted as I watched this cute sight, thinking about he'd be holding our baby.

Ryan eventually gave his sister Riley back before he and Jake mounted their bikes and started riding. Kylee and I sat with Riley and played wih her until she fell asleep.

"I can't believe Jake is such a great dad," I chuckled. "He has a big heart, but I didn't think he'd be so into the whole daddy role!"

"I am a little too but he's such a good daddy," She cooed. "I love it."

"I'm proud of Jakey," I giggled.

"I think Ryan is going to be a good daddy too," Kylee smiled.

"He'll be a good one and a gorgeous one," I grinned.

The two of us went on to keep talking about our boys. I love how well all of us get along, especially with Jake and Ryan becoming closer and I can only hope we'll always be this way.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?