I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Get With the Kissing

Today, Ryan had a day off. I thought he’d just want to sleep and chill the whole day. Nope! He said he wanted brotherly/sisterly time! Some how, I managed to sucker Kirstie into this. I just wish she could have brought Jake along…

When she got here, Ryan was off in his room still. He was surprising me for today. Oh, joy! All I know is that I’m in my bathing suit, waiting for him with Kirstie. We were sitting on the couch, bickering. Well… I was. She was just kind of listening to babble about my brother.

“I miss Jake,” I grumbled without really thinking it through.

“What?” she looked at me; her smile starting to grow.

“Nothing,” I quickly said.

“You two…” she just shook her head.

“He’s cute!” I let it out now.

“And he thinks you’re cute, so why not get with the kissing?” she giggled.

I just looked at her. Is she crazy? Why are we not kissing? Trying to get my hopes up! It’s not like I don’t think about it all the time now! It’s hard when I see him every weekend and I come home… and can’t have him!

“You girls ready?!” Ryan smiled rightly as he walked from his room in board shorts and a tank.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“The beach,” he grinned.

“I hate the beach,” I groaned.

“You hate anything I want to do,” he replied.

“But mostly when you want to go to the beach…” I mumbled and followed him out to his truck.

I still sat in the passenger seat while Kirstie got the back to herself. As he drove, I still bickered with him. The beach?! Really? Kirstie’s just going to droll over him the whole time! I miss Jake!

“Kirstie, we need to get Ky a boyfriend… a good one,” he spoke, to my best friend as he looked back in the rearview mirror at her.

“I’m trying!” she giggled and then smirked at me.

“I already told him I was setting my sights on a Weimer,” even though there was some truth to it, I couldn’t pass up this chance to mess with my brother.

“That would not be a good one,” he replied.

“But you never know…” Kirstie added, making me turn around to glare at her. She was not starting this now!

“No,” he tried to put an end to it.

“This is why I’m single. It’s you!” I butted in.

“It is not,” he countered.

“You hate every guy that I come in contact with,” I huffed.

“None of them are good enough,” he shrugged.

I just let him go. Of course he started ranting about the guys I’ve dated. But I just want one! And he hates him! I just shut up after this. I was afraid that I might let something out. I don’t really know what Ryan would do if he knew I liked Jake or even talked to him. It couldn’t be good though. Why does he have to have a stupid rivalry! It was an accident! They evened it up! Why is it still around! It’s keeping me from confessing that I want a Weimer!
♠ ♠ ♠
Well I wouldn't share anyway!! lol

Ky

Comment??