I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

You Can Get Second

“Gonna win for you baby,” Ryan smiled as he was pulling his boots on, ready for the first heat.

I walked up behind the chair he was sitting in and draped my arms around his hunky shoulders. I pressed a kiss to his soft cheek where those cute moles were.

“As long as you do your best Ry, I don’t care if you finish first or last because I’ll still be proud of you,” I honestly told him.

“That’s what I always tell him,” Michele piped in and Ryan chuckled at his mom.

“But it’s always better when your best puts you in first,” Troy chuckled.

“What are we going to do with them?” Michele chuckled with me.

“I don’t think there’s anything we can do,” I giggled.

Ryan finished putting his boots on and pulled me into his lap. He pressed a couple soft kisses to my lips before rubbing our noses together.

“You be careful out there,” I rested my hand on his smooth cheek.

“Don’t worry sweetheart,” Ryan tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. “You know I’ll be safe, and it’s not good to worry with the baby.”

I smiled at Ryan’s protective instincts. I think it’s so cute and even though sometimes he worries a little too much about me and the baby, I think it’s sweet. As Ryan was finishing to get ready for the first moto, Troy helped him and Ryan’s brothers came out of the KTM hauler, saying they wanted to go see Jake.

“No, you boys don’t bother Jake,” Michele watched out for her son-in-law.

“I think I’m going to go see him,” I spoke up.

Ryan hooked his helmet on his arm and patted the seat on his bike, saying he’d give me a ride. He put me in front of him on the seat so he could keep his arms around me before twisting the throttle. He rode up to the Kawi pit and let me off, pressing a soft kiss to my lips.

“I love you Kirstie,” He smiled.

“I love you too Ry, I’ll be cheering for you,” I replied.

Ryan just smiled before Jake came over. My husband gave Jake a pat on the back and wished him luck before riding off, since he was in the first heat but Jake was in the second. I went to sit by Kylee and took Riley in my lap as she babbled and sucked on my fingers.

“Excited Jake?” I asked as he puttered around.

“Yeah,” He shrugged.

“He’s a little discouraged since supercross didn’t go the way he wanted,” Ky told me.

I got up and walked over to him, holding Riley in one arm and putting my other one on his back. Jake just kept his head down while I rubbed his back.

“You’ll do great Jake. You just have to focus and channel that speed that you have,” I encouraged him. “Just focus.”

“Yeah, I will,” He nodded.

“Riley wants her daddy to do good,” I smiled, bouncing her softly.

As if in response, she let out a coo and lunged toward her daddy. He took his little girl from me and cuddled her tightly, kissing her face.

“Daddy is going to win for you,” Jake said to Riley.

“Actually Ryan is going to win, but you can get second,” I giggled.

“He can try,” Jake smirked.

“Yeah Jake is going to win and Ryan can get second,” Kylee walked over and put her arms around her cute little family.

“The Dunge is going down,” Jake said.

I just stuck my tongue out at him, knowing he was feeling better. Even though I’m married to Ryan now, I still want my best friend to do well…as long as it isn’t better than Ryan!
♠ ♠ ♠
Kirstie

comments?