I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

YOU'RE PREGNANT?

“Is Jake always late?” Ryan chuckled as he sat on his bike.

“Yes,” I laughed.

Today Ryan convinced Jake to ditch his trainer to come out and work on starts with him. Ky said she’d come so I laid down some blankets in the back of Ryan’s truck where we could be with our babies.

“Jax doesn’t your daddy look so good on his bike?” I smiled as I cuddled our baby boy in my lap.

He just babbled while clapping his chubby little hands together. I giggled and kissed his forehead as his blue eyes that looked exactly like Ryan’s. The Weimers finally got here and Ryan helped Jake unload his bike while Kylee sat with me while Riley walked all around in the bed of the truck.

“Took you guys long enough,” Ryan teased once they got the bike down.

“Ky wanted to go get some new shirts first,” Jake explained.

“Oooh what did you get?” I asked.

“Want to see?” She questioned.

I nodded before she got out to grab the bags. Jake and Ryan were getting ready to start riding but they both came over to love on their babies first. I admired the cute sight but got distracted once Ky came back with her bag and started showing me what she got.

“Jake picked this one out,” She started, pulling a white piece of fabric out.

She held up the shirt and on the stomach area it said ‘bun in the oven.’ I let out a laugh but then my eyes grew wide as I realized what it meant.

“YOU’RE PREGNANT?” I squealed.

“What?” Ryan’s head whipped to his sister. “Are you really?”

“Yep,” She nodded.

I let out another squeal before throwing my arms around Kylee and hugging her tightly. Jake quickly butted in and pushed me away, worried I’d squeeze her too tight.

“Jake you’re so overprotective,” I laughed.

“Hey, Ryan was the same when you were preggo,” Jake countered.

“Yeah but it’s cute when he does it,” I giggled, kissing his smooth cheek before kissing Jackson who was tucked in his daddy’s arms.

“Well you just be careful of baby Weimer number two,” He brought his hands up to his hips.

“Well you guys better be careful of baby Dungey number two,” Ryan spoke up as he held Jackson in one arm and the other one came around me.

Jake and Ky’s eyes got wide as they simultaneously asked, “You’re pregnant?”

“No,” I laughed, while smacking Ryan lightly in the arm.

He just laughed before kissing me and covered Jacksons little face in kisses before tucking him back in my arms. The boys got started practicing while Kylee and I talked about the new baby coming. I was so happy for them, knowing how much they wanted this and I get a new nephew or niece out of this so I’m perfectly happy!
♠ ♠ ♠
Kirstie

comments?