I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Secret Stuff

When I woke up in the morning, I rolled over to find Ryan not in bed next to me. I pouted for a minute but heard some babbling going on when I walked into the hall. My feet carried me into Jackson’s room where I found my boys.

Ryan was sitting in a big comfy chair with his computer on his legs and a babbling Jackson in his arms. I leaned against the doorframe and just watched for a minute since Ryan hadn't seen me. He was looking at something on the computer screen until Jackson started crawling up his chest and his little hand reached up, grabbing a handful of Ryan's thick hair. Jackson squealed and giggled as he tugged on the blonde hair so Ryan leaned his head down so Jackson could have a better reach.

After our little boy got tired of this, Ryan started entertaining him more. He tossed him up in the air before catching him again in his big strong hands. Ryan would then blow on his stomach making him laugh then covered his face in little kisses, telling him how much he loved him. It was such a sweet sight but I eventually walked in and sat on the arm rest of the chair.

"There's the most beautiful girl in the world," Ryan cooed, pulling me in for a kiss.

"And here are the most gorgeous boys," I beamed.

Jackson held his little arms out for me so I held him and gave him kisses, saying, "Were you having fun with daddy?"

His blue eyes shined just like Ryan's do before babbling on. I just giggled and showered him with more kisses while Ryan stroked his blonde hair. As Jax settled down, I held him in one arm while the other found its way to Ryan's hunky shoulders that I rubbed gently.

"He's getting so big," Ryan gazed at our son.

"I know. But he's looking more and more like his daddy every day," I smiled before my eyes traveled to his computer screen and I asked, "What are you doing?"

"Secret stuff," He said, closing his laptop quickly.

"I think it's cute you and Jake are planning this vacation together," I kissed his forehead.

"I can't believe we actually are friends," He chuckled, pulling me off of the arm rest and into my lap. "I'm glad though."

"Me too," I smiled as I stroked his hair. "I still think you should tell me where we're going!"

"No way," Ryan chuckled.

"I told Ky I want to go somewhere warm so I can see you in less clothing," I giggled.

Ryan's eyes grew a little wider as his cheeks grew pink "I can't believe you said that to my sister!"

"Babe, she's my best friend, she knows I think you're gorgeous," I said.

"Yeah I guess," He nodded. "When Jake talks about Ky it can be weird sometimes but I'm glad he loves her so much, it puts my older brother protective instincts at ease."

"I'm so glad sweetheart. Jake is such a good guy," I told him.

"He really is," Ryan agreed.

After this I just started thinking about Jake and my lifelong friendship and said, "I think I should dig up some old embarrassing pictures of Jake to show Ky on this vacation."

"I think you should too, but Ky will probably just think they're cute," Ryan chuckled.

"True," I giggled.

I spent the rest of the morning trying to get out of him where we were going but I couldn't get anything! I called up Jake and bugged him but he wasn't speaking either! I'm dying to know but Kylee and I cannot get it out of our husbands!
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?