I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Hawaii?

“Ryan,” I whined as he brought our bags out to the car. “Tell me!”

“No, it’s a surprise,” He chuckled.

“Jackson,” I started as I looked down at our adorable baby boy in my arms. “Tell your daddy he is driving me crazy!”

Our son just giggled in response and nuzzled his soft face into my shirt. I brought him to his baby carried in the backseat and buckled Jackson in before giving him a toy which he started sucking on. Ryan was on the other side, loading the luggage and I tried to unzip it to see what he had packed which would maybe give me a hint as to where we’re going. He closed it before I could get a look.

I pouted at him before getting out of the truck and walking around the other side. He was leaning in, but his good looking booty was sticking out and I saw the tickets tucked in the pocket of his jeans. I went to grab them but Ryan turned around and I sent him an innocent look.

“Don’t even think about it,” He chuckled.

“C’mon,” I pouted, trying to reach for the tickets but he held them out of my reach.

“It’s a surprise,” Ryan shook his head.

I reached out and rubbed my hands on his white v neck, pouting my lower lip at him as I asked, “Not even a hint?”

“Nope,” He chuckled, his beautiful blue eyes squinting up as he laughed.

“At least tell me if it’s warm or cold,” I softly said, beginning to leave gentle kisses along his jawbone the way I knew he liked.

“Um… warm,” Ryan sighed as his arms pulled me closer up against his chest.

“Is it… close or far away?” I went on, starting to nibble his ear.

“I guess…um, sort of close,” He mumbled.

I worked my way up to his plump lips that I playfully sucked on, earning a sigh out of him. When I pulled away, Ryan rested his forehead against mine and pecked at my lips again as I stroked his smooth cheek.

“We’re going to Hawaii,” Ryan revealed.

“HAWAII?” I squealed as I bounced up and down.

“I’ve always wanted to go and I figured now would be a good time,” He shrugged.

“Mhmm you in board shorts,” I giggled, giving his firm butt a squeeze.

“Kirstie,” Ryan’s cheeks grew red as he buried his face in the crook of my neck.

I just laughed again before kissing his cheek. He led me to the passenger side of the truck before he hopped in and we went to the Weimers. Once Kylee was ready, we all headed for the airport.

“How are you feeling?” I asked Kylee once I sat down with her, while Ryan and Jake sat together, playing with Riley and Jackson.

“Okay. I’m just tired,” She huffed.

“Just snuggle up with your Jakey on the plane and sleep,” I smiled.

“That sounds good,” Ky grinned.

I looked at Jake before back to Ky and said, “I know you think Jake is cute and all, but I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t think that if you saw him as a teenager. He was so awkward!”

“Shut up!” Jake piped in.

“Aw, I bet he was cute,” Kylee cooed, getting up and walking over to give him a kiss.

I wanted to say something but…she’s pregnant and I let them have their cutesy moment. I’m really glad that my two best friends ended up together because I love them both so much and I love seeing how much they adore one another. I’m so excited that we get to go on vacation with their beautiful little family but most of all I’m excited to see my man in his board shorts!
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?