I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Darn this Boy...

After our fun beach day, all of us went out for dinner. It was fun. Kirstie and I tried to get more details out of Jake and Ryan about what else we were doing. They wouldn’t tell Kirstie and I anything! Why? What if we’re not prepared for any of this? Stupid boys!

During the rest of dinner, I just pouted at Jake. I wouldn’t even look at Ryan. I’m ticked! Can’t tell their own wives what we’re doing in Hawaii besides the beach! There’s beach at home! Why’d we have to fly across an ocean to do it?! Dumb boys.

Once we were through, Ryan asked if Jake and I would take Jackson so him and Kirstie could do something. I didn’t say anything because I was mad at him and Jake. Of course Jake said we would. Ryan smirked at me a bit as he handed his son off to my husband. You’re just lucky he likes you right now! … But Jake’s so cute with that little boy. I hope we have one! NO! No cuteness! I’m mad at him!

I managed to keep quiet, only speaking to Kirstie or Riley up until we left. By the time we got back to our room, the kids were fast asleep. Jackson was curled up in Jake’s arm while I carried Riley. We put them down and then I got changed for bed. Once I was done, I climbed under the covers, leaving Jake to do his thing. I didn’t wait for him to get ready for bed. I was upset! No cuddles or kisses for him! When he came out though, he wrapped his arms around me snuggly. With his hands resting flat against my stomach, he started kissing on my shoulder gently.

“Jake,” I groaned, trying to get him off. NO!

“But, baby,” he whined, and pulled me in even closer.

“I’m mad at you!” I told him and rolled over so that I could glare at him. However, I was met with a pout. NO!

“I’m sorry,” he kept pouting.

“Jacob!” I muttered and lifted up the covers to hide myself from him.

I heard him chuckle as he did the same. He came back into my line of sight and kept that pout up. Killing me.

“Baby, I’m sorry,” he kept going.

“No, you’re not!” I grumbled as he brought his arms around me yet again.

“I am. I just love you so much and I’m being such a meanie,” he went on and pulled me in close.

“Ok! It’s fine!” I tried to push him off once more.

“Love you so much,” he added and started kissing along my shoulder again.

I tried protesting, but his lips crawled across my neck and jaw, keeping up until he came to my lips. I had been able to push him off all day, but now… it just wasn’t happening. Eventually, he had uncovered both of us. Between being under it and our kisses, it was hard to breathe… and getting a bit… warm.

“Love you so much,” he muttered through a few, soft pants and he kept pecked at my jaw.

“Ok!” I pushed out.

He chuckled and stopped, only to nuzzle his nose into the crook of my neck. I let out a heavy sigh and allowed myself to relax against him. I can never stay mad at him long.

“You really don’t like surprises,” he teased once he started running a hand through my hair, tangling his fingers into it.

“I hate them!” I groaned.

“This trip was perfect for you then,” he chuckled.

“I’m pregnant. You’re supposed to be extra nice to me,” I pouted.

“Aw, honey,” he cooed and planted his lips to my forehead. “You looked so beautiful today though. It was so hard to keep my hands off of you,” he added.

“Jake!” I felt my face flush.

“Just everything about you,” he kept going, letting his hand travel down my side.

“Ok!” he was making me nervous now… the bad kind of nervous!

He chuckled and started his playful kisses back up. This wasn’t supposed to happen! I was mad! But now he’s… all lovey and cute and I cannot deny him any longer! Darn this boy… and this pregnancy!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment??