I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Your Boyfriend Is Here

“Ryan are you ready?” I asked, walking out of the hotel bathroom.

“Almost,” He replied.

I looked at him and saw… he wasn’t anywhere near getting ready. Ryan was still in his boxers and his hair all messy from when he woke up. I quickly saw why though. He had Jackson laying on his back while my husband hovered over him, making silly faces and blowing on his stomach which caused our baby boy to giggle like crazy.

“Jax, you have the most amazing daddy,” I beamed. I walked over to the bed where they were and rubbed my hands on Ryan’ smooth freckled back before planting a few kisses on his shoulder.

Jackson squealed and kicked his pudgy little legs while his hands rested on his daddy’s slightly scruffy cheeks. Ryan just smiled and leaned down to kiss him. After he gave our baby boy a few more snuggles, he headed to the bathroom to get ready. While I was sitting and playing with Jackson, the door that adjoined our room and the Weimers swung open and their adorable little family came in.

“Riley,” I cooed as Kylee set her down on the bed.

She giggled and bounced up and down on the bed before coming over and plopping down in my lap. I wrapped the arm that wasn’t holding Jackson around her, while Kylee sat on the bed with me.

“How are you feeling?” I asked. “Any morning sickness?”

“No, I’m doing pretty good,” She smiled.

“Where’s Ryan?” Jake huffed.

“In the bathroom,” I said.

Kylee looked at her husband before yelling, “Ryan! Your boyfriend wants you!”

“Jakey!” We heard Ryan yelled.

He came hurrying out, pulling a tank top on as he did. When he saw Jake, he sent him a big smile but then his eyebrows arched.

“Jake… I didn’t think they knew about us,” Ryan overdramatically said.

“Well it was only a matter of time until they found out about our relationship,” Jake sighed, putting an arm around Ryan’s hunky frame.

“Ky, they only married us to be closer to each other,” I looked at her.

“I think so,” She chuckled.

Ryan just wrapped his arms around Jake and Jake laid his head down on Ryan’s shoulders. And to think these two used to hate each other…
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?