I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Bike!

“Why did Ryan want us to come over if he isn’t even here?” Jake complained for the millionth time.

“Because my brother is dumb,” Ky laughed from where she was sitting.

“That’s not true,” I defended my man. “Ryan is wonderful.”

“Dada!” Jackson clapped his hands and I just smiled, planting a kiss to his cheek.

“Seriously though, where is Ryan?” Jake questioned.

I rolled my eyes and said, “I already said I don’t know. All he said was he had a surprise and that’s all I know!”

Kylee rolled her eyes but luckily we heard Ryan’s truck drive in shortly after. Jake wrapped his arm around Ky while Riley ran in front of us and I held Jackson’s hands as he wobbled out. The second he saw Ryan’s hunky frame his blue eyes lit up the same way his daddy’s do.

“Dada!” He squealed.

Ryan turned around and beamed at his son before coming over and scooped him up, leaving kisses all over his little face. Our little boy busted into hysterics and put his little hands on Ryan’s cheeks while nuzzling his face into his shoulder. It was such a cute sight but Riley came over and tugged at her Uncle’s shorts and he picked her up with his free arm.

“What’s the surprise?” Kylee asked.

“Yeah, I’m dying here Ry,” I bounced up and down.

“Okay okay,” He nodded, putting the kids down and going in front of his truck.

A minute later he came back pushing two little PW50’s. One was an orange KTM and the other was a Kawi with pink plastics.

“I got Riley and Jax bikes,” Ryan proudly smiled.

The kids both squealed and Riley ran to her pink bike, quickly hopping on while Jackson toddled over to his. Ryan kneeled down and lifted him on the bike, smiling at him the entire time. Jackson started making dirt bike noises as he grabbed on the grips and Riley quickly joined in on this.

“Great Ryan, you got my daughter a present that’s going to kill her!” Kylee shot at him playfully.

“Hey, I’ll teach her,” Jake smiled.

“That’s what is going to kill her, not the bike,” Ryan pointed at Jake.

“Yeah, Jake crashes all the time,” I giggled. “Luckily Jackson will have Ryan teaching him and Ryan never crashes.”

Jake just rolled his eyes before giving me a push. I just smacked his chest, making him chuckle before he started talking to his daughter about the bike. I walked over to Ryan and kneeled down so I could see Jackson better and rested my hand on Ryan’s back, rubbing softly.

“I know he’s too little now, but I just wanted to get him one,” Ryan told me.

“It’s fine sweetheart,” I kissed his cheek. “Besides, when he rides, he’ll have the best teacher in the world.”

“Bike!” Jackson buzzed.

“I think he likes it,” I giggled.

Ryan just smiled, leaning in to kiss the top of Jackson’s soft blonde hair. Jake and Ryan then got arguing at who would be a better teacher but obviously Ryan won that argument. Jake started talking about teaching his triplets how to ride and it was pretty cute. I know they’re going to have a lot of work with the triplets but we’ll be there to help and I know if anyone can do it, it’s Ky and Jake!
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?