I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

One Handsome Son

Ryan and I decided to spent the next few days with the Weimers. Having a new baby is a lot of work and having three is even more especially when they also have Riley who needs attention as well. We also knew Ky would be healing up and Jake would be worried over that so we just thought this would be a good idea to be able to help them out and Ryan wants to spend time with his Jakey.

“Daddy,” We heard a little voice in the morning.

Ryan heard the noise and just let out a tired grumble, nuzzling into me farther. I looked over his hunky frame to see Jackson and Riley both standing their cute pajamas. Since Ryan didn’t respond, both of them poked his back, making a grunt come out of him.

“Ry,” I cooed, kissing his forehead. “Your niece and son want you.”

At the sound of this he rubbed his eyes before those beautiful blues opened up. He turned and saw the two kids and pulled them up into bed and Riley curled up on one side of him while Jackson curled up on the other side in between Ryan and I.

“Uncle Ryan, I’m hungry and daddy and mommy are sleeping,” Riley pouted. “Can I wake them up?”

“No sweetie, let them sleep, they’re tired,” Ryan stroked her soft curls.

“I’ll make you some breakfast Riley, what do you want?” I asked, pushing myself out of bed.

“Pancakes!” Jackson piped in.

“Yeah!” Riley squealed.

I laughed and nodded before going into the triplets rooms. Ryan came in a moment later with Riley and Jackson slung over each shoulder as they giggled. I looked to see Leland sleeping in his crib as was Logan but Lucas’ steel blue eyes were opened. I cooed down at him before picking him up and carrying him downstairs.

“Look who’s awake,” I gently cooed when I got downstairs, pressing a kiss to his dark blonde locks.

Jackson and Riley came over to look at the baby before planting themselves on the carpet to play. Ryan came over and took the baby from me so I went to the kitchen to start breakfast. My husband came in and leaned against the counter, cradling Lucas and cooing to him, pressing a kiss to his forehead every now and then.

“He looks so much like you Ry,” I smiled. “You and your brothers all have the same eyes and he has them, but he has your hair too.”

“He’ll probably grow up to look like his daddy though,” Ryan replied.

“Let’s hope not,” I giggled. “The Weimers need one handsome son!”

Ryan just laughed at my teased before I turned my attention back to the pancakes I was making. We called Riley and Jackson in and they quickly ate their pancakes before I put some on a plate and gave them to Riley.

“Why don’t you go give these to your mommy and daddy, I bet they’re awake by now,” I said, kissing her forehead.

She nodded and trotted up the stairs with the plate. Ryan took her seat next to me and held Lucas in one arm while draping the other one around me. I fed him some pancakes but once Riley came back downstairs and she and Jackson went back out to the living room to play, I put the fork down and fed him kisses instead.

“Seeing you holding Lucas, who looks like you makes me think of… having more babies,” I said.

“Are you ready to have more?” Ryan asked.

“Yeah,” I beamed. “I think we should just let what happens, happen.”

He smiled brightly at me before leaning in and pressing his lips to mine. I love staying with the Weimers and helping them but seeing Ryan with all the kids just may melt my heart over the next few days.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?