I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

So Clumsy!

I left Kylee and Jake to makeout in the hauler after the race, I wasn't about to stick around for that. I decided to wander in the direction of the KTM trailer.

"Kirstie," He smiled, walking away from his team when he saw me.

"Good job!" I grinned.

Ryan's blue eyes sparkled and his gorgeous smile lit up his face. He wrapped his arms around me, lifting me off the ground as I let out a happy squeal.

"I was hoping you'd come over," His adorable voice said as he put me back on the ground. "Otherwise I would've had to come find you at Kawi but then I probably would have to see Weimer."

I just nodded, I mean, Jake is my lifelong friend and I'm not going to talk down on him. But oh if Ryan only knew where his sister was right now...

"So how do you feel about coming over for a victory celebration with me and my sister one day this week?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Will there be ice cream?" I giggled.

"That could be arranged," He chuckled.

"Then I say yes," I told him.

"Great," Ryan smiled warmly.

We chatted for a while longer before sharing another hug. I wandered back to the Kawi pits where I found Jake and Ky kissing in the trailer...shocker.

"Get a room!" I teased.

"We have one...you're intruding," Jake chuckled.

I rolled my eyes at him before Ky looked at me, "So, Jake found out what my last name is."

"And he's still breathing?" I giggled.

"I know, it's shocking," She giggled.

Jake rolled his eyes before looking over at me. His eyes grew wide as he said, "Wait...you said you thought Ky's brother was cute. You meant...him...didn't you!"

"Maybe!" I giggled.

"I can't believe my own best friend is a traitor!" Jake yelled.

"Hey you're dating a Dungey so get used to it," Ky snickered.

Jake laughed before turning to me. His eyes traveled down to where my sweatshirt was falling off my shoulder, revealing the bruises from Kevin.

"How'd you get those?" He questioned.

"Oh...uh,” I stuttered. "You know me, so clumsy!"

"I think it's a disease you're getting from thinking my enemy is cute!" Jake teased.

The three of us went on to joke around more before leaving the track. I was so glad I skated by that one! I was so glad for Jake and Ky, they like each other so much and maybe this can bring Jake and Ryan together!
♠ ♠ ♠
Kirstie

comments?