I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Now, That's Love

The new Dungey baby is so cute! Oh my gosh, she’s adorable! I’ve already told Ryan and Kirstie that she’s my little Sammy! Not that… I’ve seen her yet, but… I’ve had to keep the other two Dungey boys calm! Jake and I wanted her surprised when she came home! Not at the hospital. This meant we had to stay away ourselves… to keep an eye on those big goofs. Our triplets held them off a bit though.

“Do you know Samantha’s full name?” Jade asked while he was holding Leland and making funny faces at him to make him giggle.

“… No,” I looked at him oddly. Why would he… mention this? Randomly?

“I do,” Jake smiled over at me.

“What’s that look for?” I narrowed my gaze towards him.

“Her name’s Samantha Kylee Dungey,” he informed me.

“What?” I… was in disbelief.

“It’s so cute…” Blake teased while he sat on the floor, entertaining Logan and Lucas.

“We never named any of our babies after Kirstie!” was the only thing I could think of.

“Have to have another one!” Jake smirked.

“I don’t… think so,” I pushed out.

“Give her time,” dad spoke up, smiling back at my husband.

I just shook my head. Having the boys all at once… was an experience. I don’t think I want to chance having multiples again.

“We could always get a dog and name it Kirstie…” Jake tried to hold back his chuckle.

“That’s mean!” I scolded him… but still laughed.

This started a bicker between Jade, Blake, and Jake about Jake being mean to Kirstie. Of course the Dungey boys stood up for her. Jake held his ground though. He seems to be used to my brothers sense of humor now. He should be after about five years…

Once that little conversation ended, Jackson came over to me and asked when his mommy was going to be coming home. Her and Ryan were supposed to bring their little girl home today. I hadn’t mentioned that our family was in town to either of them, so I didn’t want to press to hard to find out what time. With it turning into the afternoon, I could only assume that it would be soon.

“We’ve been waiting for three days!” Jade groaned.

“A few more hours isn’t going to kill you,” I replied.

“What if it does?” Blake spoke up.

“Then we’ll have to hide the bodies…” Jake mumbled, but loud enough for everyone to hear.

The looks on Blake and Jade’s face made me laugh so hard. They were totally not expecting that from Jake. They were actually speechless… for once! It was so great. That’s my hubby!

“Well played, Weimer… Well played,” Blake gave it to him through a smile.

“But… that would suggest that he killed us. You would kill your brothers?!” Jade came back with.

“Who said he would do it?” I butted in, making their gazes shift to mine.

“Gotta protect my lady,” Jake smirked and hooked an arm around my shoulders, pulling me into his chest.

“Now, that’s love,” my mom spoke up.

Jake chuckled before reaching over to plant his lips to my forehead. Once he pulled away, Riley came over to sit on his lap. He smiled at her before doing the same thing to her little forehead. She giggled and wrapped her arms around his middle. When everyone settled down a bit, we heard a truck pull into the Dungey drive. Jade and Black scattered, leaving mom and dad to sit there laughing. Jake hurried to the front door to peek out the little window at the top. He came back in, confirming that they were here. This excitement came over me. I get to see my little niece! And then surprise Ryan and Kirstie with the whole Dungey clan!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment??