I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

He Is Bootylicious

“Where’s daddy?” Jackson asked as we drove to Jake and Ky’s house.

“He’s going on a bike ride with Uncle Jakey,” I smiled.

“Why couldn’t I go with him?” He huffed.

I looked in the mirror to see him sitting in his car seat with his arms crossed and his little huffy face. It looked just like Ryan when he pouts and it was so adorable.

“Aw honey, he needed to train but he’ll take you on a ride one day,” I assured him.

Jackson seemed to accept this and turned his attention to his babbling sister. He played with her the rest of the way to the Weimer household. I held Sammy on my hip while Jackson ran to the door and knocked. Once Ky had opened it, Jackson got his face covered in kisses from his Auntie before running inside to play with Riley but not before I got to get some hugs and kisses from my niece.

“I was surprised to see Ryan here this morning,” Kylee started once I got to kiss the twins before they played with Riley and Jackson.

“I know, I was proud of him when he said he was going to ask Jake to ride with him,” I grinned while holding Sammy in my lap.

“What spurred that on?” She questioned.

“I honestly have no idea. All the sudden he said he was going to ask Jake to go with him but I was perfectly happy so I didn’t question it,” I laughed.

“I’m glad. I liked it when they got along like brothers,” Kylee said.

“Me too, they had such a great relationship,” I added.

“It’s coming back though,” She grinned.

“And now they’re doing things together again!” I cooed. “And I love it when they go bike riding.”

Ky looked at me and raised an eyebrow, knowing exactly why but saying, “Jake’s zipper was down really low and it was so terrible!”

“I know you probably don’t want to hear this considering it’s your brother but I told him he had to put sweatpants and a hoodie on before I saw him or I don’t think I could let him go,” I replied.

“All you can see in those tight shorts he wears is his big butt,” She laughed.

“Hey, that boy is bootylicious,” I told her.

Kylee just reached over and took Sammy in her arms. She cooed at her saying, “Sammy say, mommy you’re crazy!”

Sammy just squealed and kicked her pudgy legs, making us laugh. The two of us just chatted for a while until the front door could be heard opening. Our sweaty boys soon appeared and I opened my arms for Ryan. He wiped some of the sweat off of his face before plopped down next to me, wrapping his arms around me tightly.

“How was the ride?” I asked.

“Good,” Ryan’s face grinned.

“You should wear this more often,” I giggled, running my hands along his tighs that were in the tight material.

“Later babe,” He chuckled, kissing my cheek before reaching over and taking Sammy.

“Dada!” She squealed.

“Hey baby girl,” Ryan cooed.

I watched as he kissed her face before blowing on her tummy and making her giggle. This adorable moment played out for a long time until Ky spoke up.

“Your guys’ bromance is rekindling,” She giggled.

“It never left, we always loved each other,” Ryan chuckled.

“Yeah Ky, don’t doubt our love,” Jake snickered.

I wanted to tease them a little but all the kids came tromping down the stairs squealing. Jake and Ryan went over to give them hugs but quickly got tackled and ended up in a big giggling pile. It was an adorable moment and made me so happy that Jake and Ryan were getting close again.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?