I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Bromance is in the Air

With Jake and Ryan starting to train more together, there's a buzz among the older kids. They think they should start riding. I've been trying to delay this as much as I could. I don't know if I want my little Riley out on the track. Jake's all for it... Obviously. He had convinced our little girl that today was her day to shine... I don't like this.

"Show mommy your gear," he grinned as I stepped into her room with Logan in my arms. The other two boys were coming up behind me.

"Look, mommy!" She beamed and jumped in front of me.

"Aww, look at my little Riley," I cooed at her appearance:

Jake had gotten her a pastel green gear set. He wanted to get her pink, but she quickly corrected him. She didn't want pink! She wanted green... Like daddy. And that smile on her face as she twirled around, showing off the name Weimer on the back along with a number 12, told me that she loved it.

"And I couldn't forget about the trips," he countered, referring to our triplets.

He had sparked the interest of our boys. As he walked out of the room, our little guys followed him down into their room. Catching our own curiosity, Riley and I followed to see what he was up to. Once we had entered, Jake was showing off another jersey to the boys. All of their big, blue eyes lit up. Like Riley's, on the back read Weimer 12. But on this one, next to the 2 in smaller font was a .1. He gave that one to the 'oldest,’ Leland. As he went on a .2 and .3 were given out; the two to the middle and then the 3 to the youngest. To tie it all together, each jersey was a different shade of blue. It was so cute!

"Can we ride now?!" Logan buzzed.

“Today’s for your sister,” Jake answered.

“But!” all three of them pouted at their daddy at the same time.

“Guys,” he groaned. Now he knows how I feel when he pouts at me… times three!

“We’ll just watch today,” I tried to help him out.

They all grumbled something under their breath. They didn’t seem too happy about it, but they accepted it. We haven’t even gotten bikes for them yet! While Jake tended to our daughter, I told the boys to get some toys and I’d play with them outside. They accepted this and gathered a few dirt bikes.

When we got outside, Jake and Riley were already on the track. They looked so cute. They were both planted on their bike; their helmets atop of their heads. Jake looked down at his daughter and gave a thumbs up as if asking if she were good to go. She returned and then they slowly took off.

With the boys playing in a little pile of dirt with their toys, I happened to glance over to see my brother and his little family making their way over. He smiled at me once he was close enough. Once he sat, I held my hands out for his little girl that he was holding. She squealed and came over with ease.

“What are you guys doing?” I asked once Kirstie sat on the other side of me with Jackson going over to inspect what the Weimer boys were doing.

“Ryan was bored… and wanted to see Jake,” she snickered.

“Aw, you missed my hubby,” I cooed at him.

“He didn’t tell me that he was riding today,” he spoke up as he watched Jake go around the track.

“Riley’s out there with him,” I told him.

“And he didn’t tell me he was riding with her?!” he nearly gasped.

I just rolled my eyes. Grumbling teasingly, he got up and went out to the track. Once Jake saw him, he pulled off of the track. When he took his helmet off, Ryan and him shared a few words. From Jake’s sassy eye rolls, it showed that my brother was giving him a hard time… most likely about not including him for this little ride day.

“Bromance love is in the air,” I sighed over at Kirstie.

“And it smells so sweet,” she replied through a giggle.

I joined her in her laughter. It’s nice to see that all of the Weimers and Dungeys are getting along now. Nothing makes me happier than seeing my husband and brother getting along. Other than my other two brothers, Ryan and Jake are the two most important men in my life. It’s nice to know that they’re finally getting along now!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ky

This is my last chapter :( *sniffles* BUT! I hope you all liked it... everyone that muscled through all of these chapters... lol