I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Maybe I Should Meet Her

“Stupid Dungey,” Jake mumbled after the race.

“Will you just get over that?” I rolled my eyes at him.

“Did you not see him try to take me out in that race?” His bright blue eyes grew wider.

“Seriously Jake? He did not,” I laughed before walking over and ruffling up his blonde locks. “Just lighten up Jakey poo.”

He walked around, mumbling about Ryan I’m sure. I still think this is so silly and I can’t believe Jake focuses on this so much. As Jake was busy pulling his gloves off, Kylee walked by and sent me a wave.

“Who was that?” Jake questioned.

“That’s Kylee,” I told him.

“Oh um…maybe I should meet her sometime,” He mumbled.

A grin curled across my lips as I asked, “Why do you want to meet her?”

“Well she’s your friend and I’m your friend and I just feel like I should meet her,” Jake shrugged.

“Why did you only want to meet her after you saw her?” I raised an eyebrow, giggling softly.

Jake’s face turned red and stared at his feet. I trotted over and pinched his cheek, making him swat it away.

“Don’t worry Jakey, I’ll introduce you two,” I cooed.

“No, Kirstie all you’ll do is embarrass me,” Jake muttered.

“I won’t, I promise,” I smiled.

“Suuure,” He mumbled.

I patted Jake’s head and teased him a little more before I walked around to find Kylee. When I did, I trotted over happily, making her raise an eyebrow at me.

“Do you want to meet your little crush?” I smiled.

“Stop with the Jake thing!” Kylee groaned.

“Ah ha!” I pointed. “You knew who I was talking about and I didn’t even say his name.”

She playfully smacked my arm before I went on, “Why don’t you come over to hang out one day and since Jake and I are roommates there is a high possibility he’ll be there.”

“Kirstie,” She rolled her eyes.

“Just come on, he wants to meet you to,” I pouted.

“Fine, I’ll come,” Kylee sighed.

I let out a squeal and clapped my hands together, knowing she really did want to come. Ah! How perfect would this be? My two best friends liking each other, that would just be amazing! The only thing is then Ky’s boyfriend and her brother would hate each other…which would be a slight problem…
♠ ♠ ♠
we do love our weimgey!

comments?