I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

You Need Kirstie

When I got home from Jake’s, Ryan was making himself some breakfast. It actually made me smile…

“Aw, my big bro can do stuff on his own,” I teased and went over to pinch his scruffy cheek.

“I can do a lot thank you very much,” he muttered teasingly.

“Mhm. Keep telling yourself that,” I taunted back and hopped up onto the counter.

In reply, he stuck his tongue out at me. Typical Ryan reaction. It made me laugh though. Some things never change between the two of us.

“How was your night?” he went on to ask.

“Amazing,” I sighed happily.

“Ew,” he looked at me with discuss.

“We cuddled!” I eased him mind.

“Is that what they’re calling it nowadays?” he chuckled.

“You’re a butthead,” I muttered and crossed my arms.

“You know I love you, Ky,” he grinned too happily and reached out to pinch my cheek this time.

“How was your night?” I changed subjects… because I really wanted to know!

“It’s was all right,” he shrugged.

“Just… all right?” I looked at him sideways.

“Yeah… What was it supposed to be?” he tried to hold back his smile.

“Well, I thought… maybe I flicked a spark with everything,” I wiggled my eyebrows his way.

“Uh… no,” he let his chuckle through now.

“Why not?! It was perfect!” I groaned.

“I just… don’t think we have those feelings for each other,” he replied.

“But! You like her! Don’t you lie to me Ryan Michael!” I pointed at him even.

“Yeah, but…” he trailed off.

“But what?! Do something! Be aggressive for once!”

“I’m aggressive!” he threw back, “Your boyfriend would know,” he snickered and then walked away.

“I’m not talking about on the racetrack, butthead!” I muttered. That was mean! I hope Jake gets all aggressive on him now!

“She’s not ready for another relationship right now, Ky,” he finally explained.

“But… maybe it just takes the right guy. You could be that guy! Be her Dunge!” I kept going.

“Is this what happens when you drink Monster? What is Jake doing to you?” he teased.

“Will you just go for something you want that doesn’t have to do with racing? When’s the last time you had a cutesy little relationship with a nice girl?” I wasn’t going to let him out of this easily.

“I don’t need a girlfriend,” he sighed.

“You need a Kirstie!”

“No!” he said, but he was laughing. “You… just be happy with Jake, ok? I’m happy you’re happy and that’s all I need right now. I’ll worry about me,” he obviously wanted to end this.

“But!”

“Jake! Be happy!” he cut me off.

I glared at him as he went down the hall to go to his room. I hope he felt it! That wasn’t nice, Ry! You just shut out my idea like that! I could see his point though. Kirstie just got out of a messy relationship, so he’s giving her time. Great! But… they’re so cute! How could they not get together?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment??