I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

I Think You are Crazy

I still held onto Ryan when Jake came back in. He sent us both a reassuring smile before returning to his spot that he was previously at. He didn’t say anything as to where he went. I think… I kind of knew, but I didn’t want to say anything. Ryan got up shortly after Jake reentered though.

“I’ll leave you two alone,” Ryan spoke softly before getting to his feet.

“You’re ok,” I told him, not really wanting him to be alone right now.

“No, you two missed each other. It’s ok,” he countered, putting a smile on.

Before he could make it to the door, the doorbell rang. Ryan looked back at me with his brow wrinkled up. Like I knew who it was!

“I think Ryan should get it,” Jake spoke up.

Ryan turned his attention to my boyfriend. Jake just shrugged, but he had this little playful smile to him. What did he do? Ryan didn’t question though. He walked out, shutting my door behind him. The second it was closed, I turned to face Jake, giving him the stare down.

“What did you do?!” I shot at him and crawled into his lap.

“Nothing,” he tried to hold back his smile.

“Jacob,” I narrowed my gaze towards him.

“You are so beautiful,” he put his little charm on.

“Stop that!” I grumbled since I felt my face flush bright red.

“Such a beautiful girl…” he pressed, wrapping his arms around me tightly.

“Tell me what you did!” I tried to keep him on track.

“I made your face so red,” he chuckled.

I just groaned playfully and hid my reddened face into his shoulder. He continued to laugh and hold onto me. Once we were lying back in my bed, it slowly came out of him…

“I called Kirstie,” he started.

“And…”

“I told her that she needs to get her butt over here and get her man!” he said.

“You… told her?” I was so surprised.

“Yeah…” he replied with a duh in his voice.

“You told her to… come back to see… Ryan?”

“What else would I have done? They like each other,” he still didn’t get it.

“You and Ryan are becoming friends,” I grinned way too brightly.

“No, we’re not,” he quickly countered.

“I think you are,” I poked at his firm chest now.

“I think you are crazy,” he replied.

“But you stay with me,” I teased and relaxed back against his chest.

“I must be crazy too,” he taunted, giving me a squeeze.

I just giggled and let my hand run along his toned side. We stayed here, not wanting to interrupt that was going on in the other room. I was ok with it though. It kind of made me happy to think about it. Even though I wasn’t sure what was going on, I think… it was going to turn out good… and my brother and best friend are going to end up very happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment??