I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Have Some Chocolate

“What is going on in here?” I heard Jake’s voice chuckle as I shuffled through my closet. “It looks like your closet exploded everywhere.”

“I don’t know what to wear?” I sighed.

Jake pushed a pile of clothes off of my bed and sat down as he asked, “Why does it matter? Ryan’s seen you a million times before.”

“Yeah but this is our first date, I want to look good,” I pouted.

“You’ll look good no matter what,” He encouraged me.

“Aw Jake, you actually can say something nice to me,” I playfully cooed, ruffling up his blonde locks.

He came over and helped me pick out something simple but nice before I finished getting ready. I walked out and Jake smiled at me.

“You look pretty Kirst,” He smiled, giving me a hug. “I’m glad you’re going out with Ryan, I know he’ll treat you well….because if he doesn’t, then I’ll kick his butt.”

I just let out a laugh before playfully smacking him in the arm. He grabbed his beanie and hoodie before he announced he was off to Ky’s house. I was so nervous and when the doorbell rang, I had to take a few breaths before I answered it.

As I opened the door, I think my heart could have skipped a beat. Ryan was wearing black Nike’s with a dark washed jean that hugged him so nicely. His toned torso was covered by a blue flannel that brought out his eyes so much more and his sleeves were rolled up! There’s something about a guy in flannel that is just so cute and cuddly, I could hardly stand it. As I looked at his gorgeous face, I saw that he had shaved and I just wanted to rub his cheeks that I bet were so soft! And he had his hair slicked back! Ah!

“Kirstie, you look so beautiful,” Ryan smiled at me so brightly.

“Thanks Ryan, you look really handsome,” I beamed, hugging him warmly.

“Are you ready to go or do you need a minute?” He asked.

“Oh, I’m ready,” I told him, closing the door behind me before leading me to his truck. “So where are we going?”

“It’s a surprise,” Ryan grinned over at me.

I let out a playful huff before he drove to a cute little restaurant that we had dinner at. Afterwards we went to get ice cream at a shop right on the beach so we could take a walk while licking our ice cream.

“Chocolate is the best,” I said as we walked.

“I don’t know…mint chocolate chip is pretty amazing,” Ryan replied in a sing song voice. “Here have a lick.”

He held his cone down to me to take a lick as we were walking, but as he did so, Ryan stumbled over a rock and accidentally pressed the ice cream into my face. He pulled it away and had a horrified look on his face as he saw the ice cream all over.

“Kirstie,” Ryan gasped. “I’m so sorry!”

“Oh I know you did it on purpose,” I playfully smirked. “Here, why don’t you have some chocolate,” I giggled, pressing my ice cream on his mouth so he had a bunch on his face as well.

The two of us looked at each other and saw all the ice cream and just started laughing. We laughed so hard but once our giggles died down, Ryan leaned in, pressing a gentle kiss to my lips and combining the delicious taste of the ice cream and his lips.

“Mhmm, chocolate,” He chuckled once we parted.

I just laughed as we walked back to his truck and grabbed some napkins to wipe everything off of our faces. We were going to head back to the beach but as we started walking, Ryan ran back to the truck. I was confused as to what he was doing but saw he had his KTM sweatshirt which made sense because it was pretty chilly.

I started walking with him but as we walked, I felt something being draped over my arms. I looked to see Ryan putting his sweatshirt on my shoulders and I smiled up at him. It was so sweet! I slipped my arms into the comfy fabric and zipped it up, loving the warm and how it smelled like the yummy scent of Ryan.

“Thank you,” I smiled at him.

“Of course,” Ryan beamed down at me.

As we walked, his hand brushed up against mine a few times. I could tell he was nervous so I took his hand, making his smile to appear. Ryan laced our fingers together and they fit together so perfectly.

“This is the best date I’ve ever been on,” Ryan spoke, rubbing my back softly with one of his hands.

“I couldn’t agree more,” I smiled up at him as I turned so I could look up at his gorgeous face.

“I know this might be kind of soon but…I really like you Kirstie and I don’t want to be with anyone else but you,” He gentle told me as he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

“I feel the same way,” I replied. “I don’t want to be with anyone else but you.”

“So you’d maybe want to be my girlfriend then?” Ryan arched his eyebrows.

“I’d love to,” I beamed.

He smiled down at me, his blue eyes twinkling. Ryan wrapped his arms around me and mine came around his neck as he leaned down to kiss me sweetly. I couldn’t help but smile into the kiss. I’ve never felt this way about anyone and it’s crazy how Ryan makes me feel…especially when he’s in a blue flannel.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kirstie

comments?