I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

A Long Trip

“Kirstie, aren’t you ready yet?” Jake groaned, walking into my room.

“Yeah,” I mumbled, zipping up my suitcase.

“You excited?” He questioned, plopping down on my bed.

I shrugged before saying, “Kind of. I think it’s sweet Ryan wants me to come since we haven’t been dating long but I’m nervous they won’t like me.”

“Aw, of course they’ll like you,” Jake cooed, rubbing my back. “I’m hoping they’ll take a liking to me too…considering I think I might need to ask Ky’s dad a question.”

“What’s that?” I asked.

Jake shoved his hand in his pocket before pulling out a box and showing off a bright ring. I let out a gasp before I started squealing.

“Are you really going to ask her to marry you?” I gasped.

“Well, I’m going to see how this trip goes,” He shrugged.

“Jake…don’t you think this is…really soon?” I asked him.

“Yeah but I love her,” Jake replied.

“Kylee doesn’t really like moving fast though, I’m just warning you okay?” I conveyed.

“Alright,” He nodded. “Well I’m not totally sure if I should ask her yet or not.”

“Well whatever you decide, or when you decide it, I’m here for you Jakey,” I cooed, hugging him tight.

Right then, we heard Kylee calling out through the house. Jake hurried to go greet her while I grabbed my suitcase and carried it down to the truck. I climbed in the backseat where I found Ryan with his head resting against the window, his mouth hanging slightly open as he slept.

“Aw,” I softly cooed at Ryan while Kylee and Jake got in.

“He slept the whole way here! I could barely get him out of bed,” Ky shook her head.

“My poor Ryan,” I pouted, leaning over to kiss his cheek softly.

Ryan stirred away and opened those gorgeous steel blue eyes enough to realize what was going on. He saw me and smiled, leaving a tired sloppy kiss on my lips before laying his head in my lap and closing his eyes again. I stroked his soft thick hair as he let out cute little sighs.

“So I talked to my mom this morning and she said it’s snowing,” Ky grinned, turning around to look at me.

“SNOW!” I squealed. “I love snow!”

Jake let out a loud groan before asking, “Why did Ryan have to ask her to come?”

“Because she’s wonderful,” Ry mumbled.

“Aw, isn’t he sweet?” I cooed, leaning down to kiss his slightly scruffy cheek.

“This is going to be a long trip,” Jake shook his head.

I stuck my tongue out at him before he returned my sentiment. I was excited to meet the whole Dungey family since I’ve always heard a lot about them from being friends with Kylee then with Ryan obviously. I was nervous though because I want them to like me, but I hope they really like Jake considering there might be a very important question being asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kirstie

Comments?