I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Oh, Poor Jake...

The whole plane ride, Kirstie was just a bundle of excitement. It was entertaining. Ryan was in and out of sleep the whole time. And Jake… was quiet. Mostly, he’s a quiet guy, but not when he’s around everyone. I got a sense of nervousness from him. I think it was just meeting the parents though. Most guys get that way right?

“You excited?” I couldn’t help but ask Jake as our flight was coming to an end.

“I… I am,” he replied.

“You seem a little nervous,” I teased and reached over to poke his cheek.

“Ok… maybe a little,” he confessed.

“They’ll love you,” I assured him and leaned in to give his plump lips a soft kiss.

“I hope so,” he countered.

“They will,” I smiled and nuzzled up to his side.

“I’m still going to love you even if they don’t,” he muttered and pressed his lips to my temple now.

“Aw!” I cooed. He’s just so cute.

For the rest of our flight, I stayed tucked under Jake’s arm. No teasing from behind us came either. It told me that they were probably in the same position as Jake and I. Once we were off the aircraft though, Jake quickly put his hand in mine, lacing our fingers tightly together. I glanced over at him and smiled brightly.

“I suggest you keep your hands to yourself while you’re here, Jake,” Ryan spoke up as we were headed towards baggage claim.

“What?” Jake quickly let go of my hand to look back at my brother.

“Kylee’s the youngest. We’re a little protective of her…” Ryan poked more.

“What? We?” Jake seemed a bit panicked now.

“There’s… two more of us,” I giggled at him.

“And you didn’t warn me?!” his blue eyes were the size of marbles!

“I don’t think they’re going to be home,” I assured him.

“But what if they are?!”

“Look what you did!” I shot at Ryan.

Of course he just chuckled. Now I have a worried boyfriend… an even more worried one! Nice going, Ryan! I swear… the things I’m going to do him once we’re out in the snow!

Once we had our things, I heard Ryan let out a loud yelp. Before I could turn around to see what he was making a fuss about, I was grabbed from behind. Before I left the ground, I caught a quick glimpse of Blake… the youngest Dungey boy.

“Hey, baby sis!” he said and squeezed me so tight.

“Hi, Blake,” I whizzed out.

“I missed you!” he went on, still squeezing me!

“I would say I missed you too, but I can’t breathe!” I told him.

“AW!” he cooed, only to hold onto me for a few more seconds before letting me go.

“My turn!” our oldest brother, Jade, came over… to squeeze me to death!

“Where’s her boyfriend?” Blake was on a high alert now.

“It’s Weimer, dude,” Jade chuckle.

“What?!” Blake sent me a playful look. Oh, poor Jake…

“Ryan brought his girlfriend! Go interrogate her!” I told them.

They eyed Jake for a few seconds before turning their attention to Kirstie. Good! Embarrass Ryan! Leave me and my Jakey alone! But he’s managed to get past my two other brothers… for now. Lets just hope mom and dad are about the same…
♠ ♠ ♠
Ky

Comment??