I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

That's How We Show Love

Once we got home, I plopped down on the couch. I was tired! I didn’t sleep at all on that plane ride. Jake took a seat by my feet. I wanted him to cuddle with me! But then I remembered what Ryan said to him about not being so touchy. Thanks, Ry!

“Lets go play in the snow!” Kirstie said once her and Ryan came into the room with us.

“But it’s cold!” I whined..

“Put more clothes on!” Ryan chuckled.

“I just want to cuddle with Jake,” I whined again only to pout at Jake.

“Well, if he’s all the way over there, I don’t think he wants to cuddle,” Jade taunted as he walked in too.

“But!” I pouted even more.

Jake shook his head as he let his smile take over. He still came over and wrapped his arms around me though! YAY! I win! As I nuzzled into him, he planted a soft kiss on my cheek.

“After all these years, you betray the family and get with Weimer?” Blake teased as he plopped down in a chair.

“Ryan and him are friends now! No more rivalry!” I told him.

“But it only started because Ryan found out you were dating him,” Kirstie snickered.

“But they’re still friends!” I bickered.

“Mhm,” Jade was in on it now.

“Oh my gosh,” I muttered.

Jake chuckled though. Thankfully, he knew they were joking. Poor guy! He’s in for such a long journey during our visit. I hope he’s prepared. I honestly didn’t know my other brothers were going to be here!

“Can we bury Ryan in the snow?” Blake finally changed subjects.

“No!” our mother called out from the kitchen.

“But, mom! We missed him,” he kept going.

“Show your love another way.”

“But… that’s how we show love,” he grumbled… and then his eyes came to Jake and I. “Can we bury Jake in the snow to establish love?”

“Oh my gosh,” I groaned once again.

“That’s up to Ky,” she replied, but I could her the laughter in her voice.

“KY!” both Blake and Jade chimed in now.

“NO!” I threw at them.

“But!”

“You guys are being so mean to him,” I pouted and wrapped my arms around him tightly.

“He’s fine!” Jade got up to rub his back.

Jake just made a shrugging face. It was cute. He’s being a little trooper. I’m proud of him! If he survives this stay, he’s a special man. It takes a lot to put up with my three brothers. He’s done well with one… lets just see how he does with them all together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment??