I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

The Dungey Boys

"Ryan, can we go play in the snow?" I asked after we had been inside a while.

"Sure, lets go," He smiled.

I ran upstairs and dug my warm clothes out of my suitcase. I didn't have a warm coat though since I never need one in Cali, so I threw on my pullover sweatshirt. Ryan met me in the hall, looking so cute in his warm puffy jacket and beanie. I just wanted to snuggle with him but....playing in the snow is top priority!

"Baby, where's your coat?" He asked.

"I don't have one. But I'm fine," I shrugged.

He disappeared into his room before coming back out with a blue puffy jacket. He slipped it onto me and it was too big for me but I loved it and it was so warm and comfy. Ryan zipped it up before planting a sweet kiss on my lips.

"I'll have some hot chocolate ready for you guys when you come in," Ryan's amazingly sweet mother smiled.

"Thanks mom," Ryan beamed. "And I know what you're going to say next and yes we'll be warm."

"Good boy," She cooed, kissing his cheek. Aw!

The two of us walked outside and just walked around for a minute. Ryan had his gloved hand in mine as we walked in comfortable silence.

"How are you liking my family?" Ryan questioned after a while.

"I like them a lot," I beamed. "They all seem so wonderful, just like you and Ky."

"They love you, I can tell," He smiled. "But how could they not?"

"Aw!" I cooed.

I wrapped my arms around him and leaned in before Ryan connected our lips. We had just started our kiss when I suddenly felt cold. I pulled away and realized someone hit us with a snowball.

"JACOB!" I yelled, seeing him laughing along with Ky and the other Dungey brothers.

I took off after him and tackled Jake into the snow. I rubbed snow into his hair but Jake threw some down my shirt, making me squeal from the cold. After this, Jake was satisfied and got up, heading back to Ky.

"I hope the Dungey boys beat you up," I huffed.

"I won't let them," Ky cooed, wrapping her arms around Jake.

"I think Kirstie needs someone to protect her, and I'm available," Blake teased, wrapping an arm around me.

"I'll stick with Ryan," I giggled.

"Fine," Blake playfully huffed. "Stay with the unattractive Dungey!"

"I’ll stay with the most attractive one!" I smiled, hugging up to Ryan's chest.

We shortly got another snowball thrown at us, starting an all out snowball fight. It was really fun to get to spend time with Ryan but with his family who are just as great as Ry and Kylee are.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kirstie

comments?