I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Team Weimlee

"Isn't it pretty?" Ky admired her ring along with her mom while I peered over her shoulder.

"Jakey did good," I cooed, ruffling up his blond locks. "I'm proud of you."

"I still can't believe my sister is going to be a Weimer," Jade chuckled.

"I'm glad she is," Ryan beamed at the newly engaged couple. Aw!

"And he knows there's three Dungey boys that will kill him if he hurts Ky," Blake teased.

"Four," Troy corrected, smiling at his daughter.

"Well I won't hurt her so there's no need to worry," Jake grinned as he draped an arm around Kylee.

The rest of the night was just an excited buzz about the wedding but soon we all grew tired. Ryan and I went up to his childhood room and snuggled together once we got in bed. Ryan ran a hand through my hair while mine rubbed his back.

"I am so happy my two best friends are getting married!" I softly squealed.

"I thought I was your best friend," Ryan playfully pouted.

"Well you don't count because we all know you're my best friend ever," I giggled, kissing his nose and making him smile.

"Yeah it's weird to think my little sister is getting married. I'm happy for her though, Jake makes her so happy and I know he'll take good care of her," Ryan softly said.

"I bet Ky would like to hear that from you," I suggested.

"Yeah I'll tell her," He smiled.

"Good! Because I'm totally on team Weimlee!" I beamed.

"Weimlee?"

"Well I kind of thought up a couple name for them. Weimer and Kylee make Weimlee!" I giggled.

"Oh Kirstie," Ryan shook his head laughing.

He leaned in to press a soft kiss to my lips. Ryan pulled me closer as our kiss deepened but eventually we had to part for air. I rested my forehead up against his and he rubbed our noses together.

"I really like your family," I smiled as my hand stroked his soft cheek.

"They love you Kirstie. They love Jake too," He replied. "My mom thinks you're adorable and she's right."

"I think you're adorable," I countered.

"Well I love you," Ryan grinned, stealing a quick kiss.

I let out a soft giggle before replying, "I love you too."

Ryan started leaving soft kisses all over my face before I began to laugh and I buried my face into his soft chest. He held me tightly as we drifted off to sleep but I fell asleep with a smile, thinking of my two best friends who are going to be married.
♠ ♠ ♠
So our chapters got mixed up because I forgot to post a chapter but it's fixed!!!

comments?