I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Get Her A Ring

A groan escaped me as I woke up in the morning. I felt cold so I rolled over to snuggle up to Ryan’s hunky frame but I couldn’t find him. I forced my eyes to open and saw his spot was empty. I let out a sigh before getting up and pulling on a sweatshirt and tying my hair up.

I got up and walked down the stairs, finding Kylee and Ryan sitting at the table. Ryan’s back was facing me and I walked up behind him, wrapping my arms around his neck loosely as I pressed a kiss to his cheek.

“I missed your cuddling this morning,” I pouted at him.

“Sorry baby, I just wanted to come talk to Kylee,” Ryan replied.

“He said he was happy for Jake and I,” She spoke up.

“Oh he did?” I smiled.

“Yes,” Ryan nodded, pulling me into his lap and resting his chin on my shoulder as I relaxed against his chest.

“That’s so sweet,” I cooed, kissing Ryan’s soft cheek again.

“Wait, hold on here,” Blake piped in as he walked into the kitchen and sitting down with us. “I definitely am more sweet than Ryan so you know, like I said, I’m available.”

“She’s mine,” Ryan pouted, nuzzling his face into my neck.

“Not until you get her a ring,” He added.

“Get a ring then Ryan! We can have a double wedding,” Jake’s voice chuckled as he came in, nudging Ryan as he walked by.

We kept on joking around until everyone had filtered into the kitchen. Kylee seemed really quiet though and she didn’t seem too interested in talking about the wedding. I mean, if I was her, I would just be freaking out.

She finished her breakfast before saying she was going to take a shower. I excused myself and followed her up to her room. When I walked in, she was staring at her ring.

“Hey,” I smiled. “Are you alright? You seemed really quiet at breakfast.”

“Yeah, I’m fine,” Ky nodded.

I walked over and sat next to her on the bed and rubbed her back as I prodded, “C’mon, we’ve been best friends a long time. You can tell me.”

“I don’t know,” She shrugged. “I just…didn’t expect this. I mean, I’m happy and I love Jake but it’s just so soon.”

“Ky, if you’re not ready for all of this, I can talk to Jake. I know he’ll understand and he’d wait if you want to wait,” I assured her. “Do you want me to talk to him?”

“No, I’m fine, I just need time for the shock to wear off,” Kylee nodded.

“Well I’m always here if you need to talk to me,” I smiled.

She nodded and we shared another hug before I went back down to finish breakfast. I hope she is just still shocked but if Ky wants to wait, I know Jake will wait for her. I just want them to be happy in whatever way that is.
♠ ♠ ♠
NO! THAT IS NOT WHY!!!!

comments?