I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Coupling!

“Kevin?” I called out, walking into his house.

“I’m here,” His husky tone replied.

I walked into the living room and found him sitting there. Kevin got up and wrapped his arms around me before leaning down to press his lips to mine. Once he parted, the two of us sat on the couch and he wrapped his arm around me.

“What did you do today?” Kevin questioned me.

“Worked on some designs,” I told him. “Do you want to see them?”

He shrugged and I dug them out of my bag to show it to him. Kevin looked at them for a moment before saying, “Nice.” I let out a small sigh, wishing he cared a little more about what I was doing but I guess everything can’t be perfect.

Kevin had leaned back in to kiss me but my phone buzzed and he took it, looking at the message. I saw his face wrinkle up which meant it was from Jake. Kevin doesn’t like him, even though he hasn’t met him.

“I can’t believe you live with him,” Kevin mumbled.

“He’s been my best friend for my entire life,” I repeated for the hundredth time.

“A friend better be the only thing he is,” He shot at me.

“He is, don’t worry,” I rolled my eyes.

“I’m serious Kirstie, if I ever find out that you and Jake are something more, it’s over,” Kevin told me.

“We’re just friends! Why don’t you trust me?” I asked.

Kevin just mumbled out something inaudible before the two of us watched a movie together. The second it was over though, I left and went home, not really wanting to spend any more time with my boyfriend. As I trudged inside, I found Kylee and Jake sitting on the couch, chatting away.

“Well look at this,” I giggled as I leaned over the back of the couch, ruffling up Jake’s hair. “My two best friends coupling.”

“Shut up,” He laughed, pulling me over the couch.

“Kirstie, I uh told Jake how I work for KTM because of my dad,” Kylee told me.

“Oh,” I nodded, understanding what she meant.

“You probably know Dungey then don’t you?” Jake asked.

“Um, yeah,” She replied.

“Too bad for you,” He chuckled. “Looks like you’ll have to hang out at the Kawi pit instead.”

“Looks like it,” Ky giggled.

I rolled my eyes at the two before smacking Jake in the face with a pillow. Kylee laughed along with me while Jake sent me a glare. He grabbed his own pillow before hitting me over the head and Ky joined in as well, starting an all out pillow fight. I love these two so much and I’m glad that they are getting along so well!
♠ ♠ ♠
...he's the woman in that relationship....

Kirstie and Kevin

comments?