I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

It Just Sucks

Being on this break with Jake… sucks! I didn’t even want this. I only said it because I felt like that’s what he wanted. Now though, I can’t seem… to do anything! All I want to do is curl up in bed… because it still smells like Jake. I refuse to wash my sheets, fearful that this scent will go away and I won’t ever… have it again.

Ryan’s tried to get me out of the house. But I just can’t. I can’t stop thinking about Jake. And when I think about Jake, it hurts all over again. To make it even worse, he won’t answer or return my calls.

“Hey, Ky,” Ryan said as he walked into my room.

“Go away,” I muttered.

“Oh, come on. It’s been three weeks!” he groaned.

“Go away,” I grumbled and rolled over so I couldn’t see him.

I heard him let out a sigh as he walked further into my room. He’s been at this like everyday! Just leave me alone! All I want to do is lay here… and eat ice cream. But he still sat on my bed. Urg, Ry!

“What can I do to make this better?” he gave in.

“Nothing,” I answered.

“What if… I went to talk to him?”

“No,” I huffed.

“What if… I brought Kirstie over?”

“No.” Even though I love my best friend, I know she’s been around Jake and she’ll try to talk to me about him. I can’t have that right now… all I want is him.

“What if…”

“How about you just leave,” I snapped at him.

“Ky, I hate seeing you like this,” he huffed.

“Then don’t look at me,” I replied.

“Kylee,” he sighed.

“It just sucks, Ry,” I told him and could hold back my sniffles.

“Aw, Kylee,” he replied and reached over to pull me against him.

“I love him,” I babbled on through my tears.

“I know you do,” was his response.

“I want him back,” I muttered.

“Then talk to him.”

“He won’t talk to me. I hurt him too much.”

“I’ll talk to him the next time…”

“No,” I cut him off.

“Look what he’s dong to you!” he got lippy.

“But I did worse to him.”

“The only thing you did was be honest with him. He’s the one that didn’t respect what you wanted.”

I didn’t say anything. All I wanted was Jake to be holding me right now. But I… don’t have that.

“I still really want you to come to my first race,” he spoke as I sat up out of his arms.

“I don’t know,” I dabbed at my eyes.

“It would make me happy,” he sent me a smile.

I didn’t want to go since I knew Jake was going to be there. But I rarely miss any of my brother’s races. For him, I did want to go. But I knew it would just hurt so much if I saw Jake. URG! Why do my brother and ex boyfriend have to be in the same profession?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment??