I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

It’s Painful!

Jake has been nothing but a grump bug for the past month. I understood at first that he was upset and hurt but now he's just grumpy. Whenever I try to talk to him about it, he completely shuts down, he doesn't even like when Ryan is over!

I keep trying to help him but he just isn't having any of it. So I decided to fly to Anaheim one with my boyfriend and best friend whom I haven't gotten to see much of.

"Ryan," I called out, walking into the house. "You should be proud of me, I woke up so early just for you!"

"Aw baby, I am proud of you," He cooed walking out of the kitchen to greet me with a kiss and warm hug.

"You make it hard for me though," I replied, holding onto his hunky frame but looking into his steel blue eyes.

"How is that babe?" Ryan asked, tucking some hair behind my ear.

"Because you're wearing a blue snuggly flannel, you're freshly shaved, and you're wearing snug jeans that show off your great butt and it's painful," I giggled, nuzzling my face into the soft flannel.

"You're too cute," He smiled as he kissed me.

"I think some serious snuggling is in order tonight," I replied.

"I'd agree with that," Ryan said. "Besides, wouldn't you rather stay with me and Ky than grumpy Jake?" He went on teasing.

"Yes," I told him. "I just wish it was the four of us hanging out. I miss Ky and Jake toether."

"I think they do too," he nodded.

"Where is my best friend? I've barely seen her!" I pouted.

"She's eating breakfast," Ryan told me.

I let out a squeal before hurrying into the kitchen. I ran over and squeezed her tight, so happy to see her. Ryan had told me that Kylee has been bummed lately but I'm hoping this weekend the three of us can have fun, and maybe her and I can have some girl time.

"I missed you," I pouted.

"Oh you were too busy making out with my brother," She teased.

"But I still missed you," I teased. "We're going to have a blast this weekend! I'm glad you decided to come."

"Yeah well Ryan pulled the 'I need you there to support me' card," Ky snickered.

"I do!" Ryan pulled up a chair. "I need the two most important girls in my life."

Kylee and I let out an 'awww' before I gave him a little squeeze. After this we headed to the airport. I got a few texts from Jake and he asked me how everything was. He didn't ask about Ky but I knew he was dying to. I just want them to get back together but I'm not sure if that's going to happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kirstie

comments?