I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Tell Her You're Sorry

Things kind of stayed the same for the next couple of days. I was… ok with it. I wish it were a little different. Hopefully, in time it will be though. For now, I think the best thing that can happen is Jake make up with Kirstie. Lets see if I can jump start this.

“Hey, Jake…” I called out as he was walking in from the kitchen.

I had been hanging out here all day. I can’t think back home when Ryan and Kirtie are all making out wherever I go in that house! Mostly, I’ve been staying at Jake’s quite a bit. We’re getting lots of wedding planning done though!

“Yes?” he replied while hopping over the couch in his gym outfit.

He was so cute! He’d been back for a while, so his hair wasn’t sweaty. It was dried and a little fluffier than it usually is. He had done away with his shirt though and was prancing around without one. To make it worse, his boxers were peaking up from above his mesh shorts that hung low on his hips.

“Don’t you think you should… change?” I asked, forgetting what I needed to say to him.

“Why?” he looked at me sideways.

“Because…”

“Why?” he grinned now.

“You are very distracting!” I giggled.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about…” he started and… then began to flex.

“Jake!” I gave him a shove.

He chuckled and then wrapped his arms around me tightly, leaving kisses all along my neck and then to my cheek.

“Ok!” I tried to get out of his hold.

“I love you,” he cooed, continuing to plant kisses on random spots on my cheeks.

“I love you too, but I need to talk to you!” I managed to remember now.

“There can’t be anything else wedding wise that we need to discuss…” he countered.

“Not… really, but… your best man,” I remembered that!

“Well… I don’t know,” he shrugged.

“If you and… Ryan talked, I’m sure…”

“No,” he put an end to it.

“But that’s what you always talked about,” I pouted.

“Things change I guess,” he huffed.

“Well, then maybe you should at least… talk to Kirstie,” I got to what I really wanted to talk to him about.

“Yeah,” he sighed now.

“You know you need to,” I could tell he realized this too.

“I know, but… what do I say to her? I was really… mean,” he seemed bummed about it.

“You tell her you’re sorry,” I told him.

“I don’t know if sorry could fix that,” he huffed and rested his head on my shoulder.

“You’ll never know until you try,” I answered and let my hand find its way into his curly locks.

“I know,” he let out another huff.

After this, I let it go and planted a soft kiss on to his temple. At least he knew that he needed to. I was just hoping that this little chat gave him a little push to act on it. Him and Kirstie making up may make it easier for him and Ryan to get back to where they were. It’s a long shot, but… this really needs to happen! They were such a good friends! They can’t let it be ruined by a little tiff we had months back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment??