I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

…Ask Ryan…

”KIRSTIE!” I heard someone shouting.

I let out a groan as I rolled over in bed. I pulled the covers over my head and tried to block out Jake’s voice. He only got louder though and I put my pillow on top of my head and telling him to go away.

“Wake up,” He said, yanking the pillow off of my head and hitting me with it.

I let out a loud groan as I sat up, pushing the hair out of my face as I yawned, “You know Jake, the two of us have lived together for a long time now. In a few weeks I have to move out so that Kylee can move in but you’re making my last few weeks here horrible by waking me up early!”

“Oh zip it, you’re fine,” Jake rolled his eyes.

“Alright, you have me awake, what do you want?” I asked.

“I want to talk to you about the wedding,” He started. “And about my best man.”

“Did you seriously wake me up to say you picked a best man?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Oh trust me, you’ll care about this,” Jake smiled. “I think I’m going to…ask Ryan.”

My eyes grew wide as I let out a squeal. I threw my arms around him and squeezed him tight.

“Really?” I buzzed.

“Yeah…unless he says no,” Jake shrugged.

“He won’t say no,” I smiled.

“I hope not,” He scratched the back of his neck. “Ky was pretty excited about it.”

“That’s because Ryan is her favorite brother,” I teased.

“I think he is, even if she won’t admit it,” Jake laughed.

As we were sitting there, the doorbell rang. I looked at Jake and wrinkled my eyebrows up in confusion and Jake just smiled.

“Who is that?” I asked.

Jake just grinned at me before disappearing. I’m sure it’s probably Ky so I stayed in bed. A few moments later I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and a hunky frame showed up in my doorframe. Ryan grinned at me before he playfully jumped onto the bed, making both of us laugh as he crawled next to me and started planting little playful kisses all over my face.

“Ryan, I didn’t ask Ky to bring you over so you can be gross with Kirstie,” Jake’s voice came.

“Wait…are you going to ask him?” I questioned from Ryan’s strong arms.

“…Yeah,” He nodded.

“Ask me what?” Ryan spoke up.

“We’ll leave you guys alone. C’mon Kirst, let’s go have breakfast,” Kylee said as I kissed Ryan’s cheek before getting up.

“…Why do we need to be alone?” Ryan raised an eyebrow, making us all laugh.

Kylee and I headed downstairs and sat at the breakfast table but Ky quickly said, “I can’t believe he’s actually asking him!”

“I know, it’s so cute!” I cooed. “Know what the best part is?”

“What?”

“I get to see Ryan in a tux,” I giggled.

“Oh my gosh,” She shook her head.

“And his butt is going to look so good in dress pants!” I swooned.

“No, that’s Jake’s butt that will be looking good,” Ky chuckled.

I rolled my eyes at her but then let her go on for a while. I know she was all excited about her wedding and I’ll let her be all happy and bubbly over Jake. I still can’t believe that my two best friends are getting married and I’m so happy…especially since I’ll get to see my hunky boyfriend in a tuxedo…
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?