I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Get Out of My House!

“What’d he say?!” I was the first to ask as Jake and Ryan were coming down the stairs.

“Say to what?” Jake questioned, just teasing me!

“Ryan!” I turned to my brother.

“I feel like you asked me to marry you or something…” Ryan snickered as he looked over his shoulder to Jake.

“TELL ME!” I got impatient.

“I said… yes,” Ryan cracked a smile.

“AH!” I cheered and went over to give my brother the biggest hug.

I thought he would say yes, but… there was a small part of me that thought maybe he wouldn’t… But he did! Ah! We’re going to have the most perfect wedding! I cannot wait!

“That makes me so happy,” I told everyone once we parted.

“That’s all I want. You happy,” Ryan replied.

“Aw!” Kirstie cooed along with Jake.

“Ok! Cutesy moment over! He needs to go write his best man speech!” I gave him a shove towards the door.

“Don’t just make up an excuse so you can make out with your man,” Ryan teased, fighting back.

“But…” I tried to think of something else to say, but… I was failing.

“When are you getting out of my house?!” he shot at him as he turned and put his hands at his waist.

“Jake hasn’t asked me to move in yet!” was my response… because it was true.

Everyone’s attention seemed to shift to Jake now. This adorable innocence came over him. It was cute. Aw, Jakey. I’m sorry I called you out now.

“I just… thought it was… an assumed thing,” he shrugged.

“You can’t assume anything with this thing,” Ryan replied and gave me a playful shove.

“Well, I didn’t know if he wanted me to move in!” I bickered with him.

“You’re going to be his wife! What are you going to do? Stay in different houses while you’re married and have kids?” Kirstie teased.

“That is not a bad idea,” I replied, making Jake roll his eyes.

Of course Kirstie and Ryan laughed at it. It was funny, Jake! Laugh! After those subsided, Ryan went over behind Jake and placed his hands on his shoulders, giving them a squeeze.

“You’ve pretty much asked her everything else. What’s one more question?” Ryan spoke.

“I’m not going to ask her with you guys around!” Jake grumbled.

“Ok, we’ll just leave for…”

“Jake, do you want me to move in with you?” I just got to it.

“Yes,” he replied without hesitation… as excepted.

“See, now that’s settled!” I looked at Ryan as I spoke.

“… Good! Get out of my house!” he replied, but in a playful tone.

“Oh, with pleasure,” I played along.

He made a teasing face at me then. I just returned it. I know he’s not being serious. He told me on a number of occasions that I could stay with him as long as I wanted to. It was sweet of him, but… I think my time has come to leave Ryan’s nest… and start a beautiful life with Jake.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment??