I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

A Puppy Or Something

It’s only a week to the Weimlee wedding and today is moving day! We already boxed up Kylee’s stuff and brought it over. The guys were moving some stuff around in the bedroom while Kylee and I did the important stuff…arranging the closet.

“Can I give you some tips on living with Jake?” I smiled.

“Sure,” She giggled.

“Whatever Kirstie says, she’s lying!” Jake teased as he and Ryan moved the bed where Ky wanted it.

“No, whatever I say you know it’s true which is why you don’t want me to say it,” I laughed.

Once they put the bed down, he stuck his tongue out at me. I returned his sentiment before hanging up another shirt.

“First off…Jake leaves his socks everywhere and then when you bug him about it, he tries to rub those stinky things in your face,” I told her.

“But I like Kylee more than you so that won’t be a problem,” Jake chuckled.

“Oh and Jake drools,” I snickered. “And he’s the biggest baby when he’s sick.”

“I am not!” He countered.

“Are too!” I threw back.

“Sometimes I seriously think you guys are siblings,” Ryan chuckled.

Kylee laughed along with her brother before she went over to hug her fiancée. She kissed his cheek and he nuzzled his face into the crook of his neck.

“Well I love him no matter what,” She cooed, kissing his cheek.

“And I love my Kylee,” He replied before looking at me. “And Kirstie when you get married, I am going to torment you in retaliation.”

“Don’t you do that already?” I raised an eyebrow.

“I’m looking forward to her moving out,” Jake said to Kylee.

I stuck my tongue out at him before going to my room to start boxing everything up. At first I was fine but reality started setting in on me, realizing I’m actually moving out.

“Need some help?” I heard Jake’s voice ask me.

“Wow, you actually want to help me?” I teased.

“Well it gets you out of here faster,” He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes before I said he could box some of my stuff up. I folded my clothes up and put them in the boxes while Jake cleaned out all my drawers.

“Hey Kirst, look at this,” Jake smiled, walking over.

He held out some old pictures. We had one from when we were in kindergarten or so, another from our teen years and one from when we moved in here. It made me smile but also made me a little sad. A slight gloss came over my eyes and I tried to hide it but Jake noticed.

“What’s wrong?” Jake asked, resting a hand on my shoulder.

“It’s just…weird moving out you know,” I sniffled. “I mean, we’ve just lived together for a while and we’ve been through a lot together.”

“I know Kirst,” He said, pulling me in for a hug. “But this doesn’t mean we aren’t going to be friends anymore and I’ll help you move into your new apartment.”

I nodded against his chest, “I’m really happy for you Jake. I’m so happy you and Ky are getting married. I’m just…going to miss you.”

“I’m going to miss you too,” Jake replied, rubbing my back softly.

“When I move out you better fill my old room with cute little kids, okay?” I wiped my tears away.

“Alright,” He chuckled. “And I’ll get you a dog so you won’t be lonely in your new apartment…or I could just get Ryan to marry you, either one.”

“Let’s just get you and Ky married first okay?” I laughed, ruffling up his locks.

Jake and I have always had a lot of fun together and even though he drove me crazy, it was fun sharing a house with one of my best friends. I’m so happy to say though that now this is going to be the Weimer home and I’m going to get to watch their little family grow here throughout the years.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?