I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Goo Goo Eyes

After Kylee and I left her house I was lost in my own thoughts for a while. Um, why didn’t she ever tell me her brother was so attractive? I’ve only met him like once but it was just ‘hey, I’m Kirstie’ and that was it. I never really paid attention but um…wow.

I shook these thoughts off once we were on our way to the airport. I couldn’t help but tease Jake and Kylee about the seating arrangements before we boarded.

“If I let you guys sit together you promise you won’t make goo goo eyes at each other?” I snickered.

“Do you really have to be so annoying?” Jake raised an eyebrow.

“More like truthful,” I giggled.

“Jake I think we should sit together just to prove her wrong,” Ky spoke up.

“Oh I’m sure that’s the only reason,” I teased.

“Will you stop!” Jake groaned.

“Nope,” I laughed.

“Why are we friends with her?” He turned to Kylee to ask.

I just smacked his chest before our conversation shifted. Jake looked at Kylee and seemed to be thinking a moment.

“Didn’t you say that you had siblings?” Jake asked her.

“Um, yeah, I have a brother,” She nodded.

“That’s cool,” Jake smiled. “Does he like motocross?”

“Kind of,” Kylee but her lip and I giggled softly to myself.

“I should meet him sometime,” Jake offered. “Since Kirstie won’t let me meet her boyfriend!”

“He doesn’t like motocross,” I shrugged. “Besides, you already said you don’t like him.”

“I still want to meet him, that way I can officially say that I hate him,” He smugly grinned.

“Oh yeah, like that gives me motivation for wanting to bring him over,” I rolled my eyes.

“Jake, just leave her alone. If she doesn’t want to tell you then let her be,” Kylee said.

“Thank you Kylee,” I victoriously smiled.

“But you’re spilling to me later,” She giggled.

Jake’s blue eyes lit up before saying, “Then Ky can spill to me!”

I gave him another smack before they called to board our plane. Kylee was first to find her seat and Jake slid in next to her. I wiggled my eyebrows at the two before taking my seat across the aisle.

“Time for me to kick some Dungey butt,” Jake brightly grinned.

“Why don’t you just focus on not crashing, that seems to be a bigger problem for you,” I teased.

He glared at me but quickly got lost in conversation with Kylee. I smiled at the two but then got lost in my own thoughts. I wish I had a boyfriend that Jake liked…or that I at least wanted him to meet, but for now I have my not so prince charming of a boyfriend…
♠ ♠ ♠
oh i think so ;)

comments?