I Can't Believe How Bad You Got Me

Just For You

My best friends are married and I couldn't be happier! They had such a beautiful wedding and just as beautiful of a ceremony. Both of them were dancing together, lost in one another and it was so cute.

"Could I have this dance?" Ryan cutely asked as he walked over.

"No way, you locked me out earlier," I pouted.

"Aw baby," He cooed, wrapping his arms around me. "I was just playing."

"I'm not so sure," I teased.

Just then Blake and Jade walked over and Blake extended his hand to me "C'mon Kirst, let's dance."

"Okay," I smiled.

"You'll dance with my brother but not with me?" Ryan raised an eyebrow.

I giggled and nodded before walking off with Blake. The two of us danced for a while before Ryan cut in. I kissed his cheek before he held me close to his chest and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"My sister looks so beautiful," Ryan seemed to be in awe.

"She does," I agreed.

"But as beautiful as she looks, you're the one who takes my breath away," He whispered.

"I love you," I cooed.

"I love you too," Ryan kissed the top of my head.

"You look so incredibly handsome. I love you in a tux," I beamed. "But the best part is your suspenders."

"I wore them just for you," He chuckled, rubbing his cute nose against mine.

The two of us swayed back and forth for a long time until it was time to cut the cake. And of course, the cake ended up getting squished in Ky and Jake's face but I didn't expect any different.

Once we all got a piece, we sat down and started eating. Ryan stood up after a while and clinked his knife on his glass to gather everyone's attention. He gave the sweetest best man speech about his sister and how happy he was she found someone so loving. It made me cry from how sweet it was! The worst part is there is no way I can top that now!

"Well," I started, looking over at the married couple. "Never did I ever think that my two best friends would be married. But I haven't seen a more perfect couple. I knew right away they were soulmates. I had never seen Jake be that crazy over a girl or his face light up the way it does when he sees her. And I had never heard Ky talk about anyone the way she does about Jake. You only have to be around them about 30 seconds to know they're in love. I just can't wait to watch them grow together and I love you both so much."

After I finished, Ky came over to hug me tight as did Jake. I ruffled up his locks before telling him how happy I was for them. The two of them sat down and had a cute little snuggly moment. I had wanted to talk to them but I let them have their moment and Ryan shortly came over and distracted me.

"Your speech was so good babe," he encouraged me.

"Yours was amazingly sweet," I cooed, kissing his nose.

"I'm happy she's with Jake," Ryan replied.

"Really?" I smiled.

"Yeah. Being her big brother, I always looked out for her and protected her but I feel good knowing she has someone who loves her and will be there for her," He explained.

"Aw Ry," I cooed. "That's really sweet. I need a picture of the two of you."

He let out a groan but laughed before I told Ky of my plan. She let out a squeal and pulled Jake over. As I was getting my camera ready, I heard the boys talking.

"Take good care of my sister, she means a lot to me," Ryan softly said.

"You know I will, I love her more than anything," Jake replied.

Kylee and I let out a big 'aw' making the boys cheeks turn red, obviously not wanting us to hear that little exchange. Today was such a great day and I can't wait for my best friends to start their lives together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?