Status: Every day unless we say.

We Are the Revelation!

Andy

I awoke. I was in a strange, chaotic land. The grounds were ever-changing their size, disrupting the wildlife. The greenery was changing color every second, popping up and down, reappearing in different forms each time. I was afraid. Then, I heard a deep voice from the alabaster sky.
“I AM THE GREAT GOD ANDY!” It bellowed.

“I HAVE BROUGHT YOU HERE FOR ONE REASON AND ONE REASON ONLY.”

I was silent.

“SPEAK, PEASANT!” It roared.

“And that reason is…?” I said smugly.

“DO NOT SASS ME! YOU DEMON PEASANT!” It roared with the ultimate power of fury.

“Okay, okay…” I muttered.

“THE REASON I BROUGHT YOU HERE WAS TO ASK YOU A SIMPLE QUESTION!” he raged on. “THE QUESTION IS TO ASK IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN MY ARMY.”

I was confused.

“What army?” I asked.

“THE LEGION OF THE BLACK, THE WILD ONES…”

“The Army of the Black Veil Brides.” I finished his sentence.

“HOW DID YOU COME ACROSS THIS INFORMATION, PEASANT?”

“I know because…well… in my… err… dimension, there is a band.”

“WHAT IS A BAND?”

“A group that makes music.”

“WHAT IS MUSIC?”

“Pretty sounds.”

“WHAT DOES PRETTY MEAN?”

“Never mind. They are the Black Veil Brides, and-“

“THEY ARE NUNS?”

“So you know this but not music? That’s just sad.”

“SHUT UP.”

“Well anyways, they are a band that brings me and my friend together. This band saved her life.”

“WHO IS THIS FRIEND?”

“Well when you brought me here, I left her behind. She is probably wondering where I am.”

“SHE WILL COME. I SENSE IT.”

“I hope so…”
♠ ♠ ♠
I edited this chapter really fast so if I missed anything, like spelling or grammar wise, please comment and tell me. -Taykay99

Hey this is new, added 9-3-13. Anyone who has any brilliant ideas for the story, PLEASE tell me. Thanks a lot!
-Peacemel77