Status: Every day unless we say.

We Are the Revelation!

She's gone

I was staring at a blank wall. The shadows had gone, leaving me and all the others shocked and mortified. Andy ran back in with a huge gun. “Where are the…” then he realized that they were gone. He dropped the gun. “I see you took care of it. Where’s Alexandria?” he asked. I turned to him, tears trickling down my face like water running through cupped fingers. “She’s gone,” I said. “She’s just gone.” Andy gasped.

“No no no no no…” he said, running his words together. His fingers curled and uncurled frantically. As we were worrying the hell out of our brains, Ben and Danny ran in, panting and out of breath. “Andy!” Ben gasped. Andy raised his eyebrows and nodded. “We saw Ella in the castle,” Danny said. Andy nodded. “Go on,” Andy said. Danny frowned. “But not just Ella. Alexandria was there too.” Ben said. He then looked at the scene and realized that we probably knew what was going on.

“What was their condition?” Andy asked. “They were in a… uh…” Ben hesitated. “A what? Tell me, that’s an order!” Andy barked, frustrated. “A… erm… a cage, sir.” Danny finished for Ben. “Not very surprising. Are they okay?” Andy continued to question the two British men. “Well they looked okay, but they both had brands of their biceps.” Danny said. Andy nodded. “What did the brands say?” Andy asked.

Ben gulped. “666,” he said. “The devil’s number.” Again, Andy was unmoved. “No surprise, but I need you to answer the original question: are they okay? Are they hurt?” Andy asked forcefully. “Not from the looks of it, aside from the brands.” Ben said. “They were just lying there, like they were entranced or something.” I looked at Andy. “We need to save her. We need to save them both. Please.” I begged.

He walked to where I was standing. My knees were slightly bent, and my arm was barely outstretched, trying to reach out to a girl that I knew wasn’t there anymore. My eyes were fixed on Andy’s face, waiting desperately for a reply. He, needing it and knowing I needed it too, pulled me into a hug.

I hugged him back, crying into his shirt as I’d done few times before. “Yes. We’ll save them.” He assured, bowing his head till his forehead lightly touched the top of my head. “We have to, Sapphire.” Jake added from a few feet away. “For our sake and yours.” I clutched a handful of the fabric in Andy’s shirt, pulling myself farther in. He just was there, trying to console me as best he knew how.

He gently pushed me away, holding my shoulders in his hands. “We’ll find them. It’s going to be okay.” He said. I tried to smile, and I managed to force out a weak (and fake) one. “What better time to get them than now?” Danny piped. I nodded enthusiastically. “Yes, before they hurt them.” I added. Andy sighed, and then nodded. “Yes. Okay. Let’s save them.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww the tenderness between Saph and Andy I cannot contain my squee's. Comment and tell me what you think!!

-PeaceMel77