Status: Every day unless we say.

We Are the Revelation!

Ashley

This great and powerful C.C was meaner than I expected. But, despite his cruelty, I managed to learn about what C.C called the “Element Girls”. There were four of them, each one representing a different element. They were Juliet, representing air, Lauren, representing earth, Sammi, representing water, and Ella, representing fire. All the sudden, C.C told me that he wanted to test me against the other four leaders.
“Other four leaders?” I asked.
“THERE ARE FOUR OTHER LEADERS, LIKE ME. ADMITTEDLY NOT AS GOREGOUS, BUT LIKE ME. I WILL TRANSPORT YOU TO A DIFFERENT REALM… THE DEVIANT REALM.” He bellowed.
Without any other warning, I was flying and being placed on a hot, flaming motorcycle. As quick as possible, I sped off into a windy void. It was loud and dark for a minute, but soon I saw a faint light. When I emerged, I saw another motorcycle just like mine headed straight for me. The other person riding and I screamed as loud as we could, because our cycles didn’t have any brakes. As our motorcycles crashed, we flew off in different directions. The last thing I remember was the sand and the black sky.
I woke up in a big, round room with the other cyclist sitting across from me. To my utmost surprise, the other cyclist was Sapphire! We were so relieved to see each other that we hugged.
“What are you doing?” Asked a voice.
We looked over to the source of the sound, and saw someone. He was a tall man, at least 26. He strongly resembled Black Veil Brides’ bassist Ashley Purdy. He was wearing a leather vest over his shirtless chest, with a cowboy hat and black leather pants. He had knee-high boots with steel toes and iron straps. His hair was wildly choppy, with a large headband holding it up. He had a fair sized stubble beard that showed off his handsome features. He had deep, dark eyes that spoke of war and rebellion. He had this certain smirk on that told you that he wasn’t just a person; he was one of the gods of the land.
“Who are you and why are you in my realm?” He said, holding us at gunpoint with a red and black revolver.
Sapphire was frightened, but I blew the hair out of my face and asked, “Who are you? We were brought here… by uh… well I was brought here by the “great and powerful C.C”. Who brought you here, Sapphire?”
Sapphire was plainly scared, but she stood up and said,
“Andy. The Prophet. Whatever you call him.”
The god was blatantly impressed with MY courage. He put his gun back in its holster.
“I am Ashley, the Deviant.” He said.
Sapphire burst out laughing. “Ashley? That’s a girl’s name! Oh my gosh! That is hysterical.”
Ashley’s eyes narrowed and his smirk frowned to a snarl.
“Nobody makes fun of my name. It’s dignified. Only a real man carries a name that is used for both genders.” He growled.
“How come you are calmer than the others?” I asked.
“It’s because I’m not using my normal voice LIKE THIS!!” He yelled, blowing off half my eyebrows.
“But why are you not using your normal voice?” I asked, annoyed.
He answered, “Because I’m in my mortal form. If I wasn’t, your eyes would melt and your body would turn to ash.”
“Well then I guess that it’s a good thing that you’re in your mortal form,” I said. “Or we’d be dead by now.”
Ashley nodded his head.
“Since you’re here, why don’t you rest for a while?” He motioned to the velvet chairs surrounding his fiery leather throne.
I looked at Sapphire warily, and she returned with a look that told me that we should trust him.
“It is fine,” She mouthed.
I looked Ashley in the eye and said, “We’ll stay, but not for long.” Ashley looked puzzled. He plopped on one of the seats and slouched.
“Why not for long? I’m being generous; this may be the last time I ever am.” He said ominously.
Sapphire rolled her eyes.
“We have some questions to answer.” She said quite simply.
“What kind of questions?” Ashley asked suspiciously.
Sapphire looked at me and said, “We were ever so humbly asked to join the rebellion against religion.”
“Yes,” I continued. “The Legion of the Black. We are wild ones, and we want to join the fight.”
Ashley smirked, explicitly showing the fact that he was part of that battle. “So what is your answer?” He asked smugly.
“Our answer is…” and then it happened. SHE came.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you have any questions please comment.-TayKay99